18

beatrix-kelly hills

I screamed and sat up.

"Hey baby what's wrong," Ethan sat next to me.

"Wha-what happened?" I looked around.

"Grayson took you home from the concert and you were knocked out, so he carried you up to my room. I didn't wanna wake you so I rescheduled Disney and- why are you crying?" He puts his water bottle down and comes under the covers.

"I had a dream that you..." I couldn't finish.

"Let me guess, cheated on you?" He hugged me.

"Yeah," I nod and cried.

"Princess, look at me" he cupped my face.

"I love you, way too much to even think about cheating on you. I wouldn't leave you, ever. Especially not at this time," he kissed me forehead.

"I love you E," I said in his chest.

"I love you way more princess." He kissed me.

"Make her your queen," Grayson says walking in. "Sorry, but anyway, I'm gonna get food, anyone want anything?" He asks.

We both shake our heads.

"Queen? What does that mean?" I asked after Grayson left.

"Well.. you're my princess. But one day I plan on making you my queen" He kissed me cheek.

I smiled and laid back down. He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my chest. We both fall asleep in that position.

-

"Wake up wake up wake up!" I heard

I open my eyes and felt Ethan's arms around me get tighter. The blinds opened and the sun was exposed to my eyes. I block out the sun to focus on the person yelling.

"Emma what the fuck," I rubbed my eyes.

"Wake up!" She jumped.

"No," I switched positions with Ethan so I was now laying on his chest.

"It's a lazy day Em, I'm too tired," Ethan coughs.

"Well, we needa film a squad video," she shrugged.

"Road trip to Vegas!" I heard James squeal.

(A/n: I wrote this after the road trip video lol)

"What?" I hugged Ethan tighter.

"I don't know either," Grayson sat on the bed.

"Last time I checked this wasn't a party. This was me and Ethan SLEEPING," I yelled.

"Jeez sorry," James says.

"Fuck," I sat up and ran to the bathroom.

"FUCKING- UGH!" I screamed again.

"Emma,"I said peeping my head back into Ethan's room. She looked over to me and I waved her over.

"My um... my monthly bestfriend just made a surprise appearance... and well yeah," I explain.

"I have pads and extra unused underwear and shorts in my car, I'll be back," she says. I nod and walk back to the bathroom. After a couple minutes she comes back and I changed and put my dirty clothes into my car.

"Fucking hell," I sat on Ethans bed where everyone else was.

"Why are you-" Grayson starts.

"Don't," Emma and I said at the same time.