23

beatrix-kelly hills

"Emma!" I yelled at Emma, over the music she was blasting.

"Emma!" James yelled.

"FUCK WHAT I SAID, IT DON'T MEAN SHIT NOW," Emma yelled with the music.

I shook my head and turned the volume down from the car.

"FUCK THE- hey! I was listening to that!" Emma yelled at me.

"Yeah, but I would also love to hear other things Em," I said.

"Sorry," She says as we just pulled into her apartment driveway.

We walked up the her apartment, as we all sang When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars.

"Although it hurts! I'll be the first," we all sang at the top of our lungs, stopping because of James' voice crack.

"Oh my god," I laugh as Emma unlocked her apartment door.

We all turn to look at Emma's living room.

"Surprise," Ethan and Gray stood there.

It was a little fort, made from blankets, and they bought snacks, and face masks.

"Aw you guys are so cute," James says.

"All this? For us?" I question.

"Yeah, us? Really?" Emma laughs.

"You guys deserve it, after all, you guys are surprising us with something," Grayson says.

"Thank you guys," I smiled and hugged Grayson before giving Ethan a kiss on his cheek.

"Oo! We need to film the video," I remind them.

"Oh yeah," James says. We sat in the fort as I set up my camera. I sat in between Ethan and Emma, with Gray next to Emma, and James next to Ethan.

"Hey guys, it's me, and you guys already probably saw the title," I said, knowing that I'm going to title it, The Truth. "And I just had to tell you guys something because, you guys know that I share everything with you guys, like I'm always spilling the tea," I said.

"Her and Ethan are dating," Emma says.

We all start laughing.

"Yeah. So your assumptions are true, and of course I don't give a fuck what the haters say, cause you know, I don't need negativity in my life, so... that's the tea," I said smiling, looking at Ethan, who was already looking at me smiling also. "What?" I question.

He smiled and chuckled kissing my cheek.

We started talking about more things, realized how off track we were going.

"Okay, well that's it," I said. "Make sure to follow all of our social media, and subscribe to my channel, as well at the Twins, James, and Emma, their links to their YouTube channel with my down in the description box, and also... new merch drop," I smiled.

"Wait what?!" everyone looked at me.

"Surprise," I said.

"It'll be releasing probably a couple hours after this video is uploaded so..." I nod. "Okay byeeeeee."

"New merch?!" Emma yelled.

"You know in my house, how there's those boxes," i said.

"Ohhh," everyone nods.

"Yeah," I laugh. Ethan's being quiet.. and I don't know why, it looks like something's bothering him.

"I'm um.. I'm gonna use the bathroom," Ethan gets up.