5

beatrix-kelly hills

"Ready?" I looked at Tanner who came into my room as he nods. Its the day that Grayson and I are going to have our bestfriend night.

I got up and grabbed my keys, glasses, and my camera and started vlogging after I put Tanner in his car seat.

"Hey guys, so, I'm going to Graysons house, to pick him up and drop off tanner there so Ethan can watch him." I said pulling out of the driveway.

"Grayson and me are gonna have a bestfriends night while Tanner stays with Ethan and does whatever. And who knows what me and Grayson will do, maybe we'll do a couple challenges, or answer a couple questions. Maybe we'll go to the store or something and get kicked out." I shrugged.

"Tanner you okay back there?" I looked through the rear view mirror then turned around to look at him. He nods and then goes back to his iPad.

"Okay well we're gonna get In N Out before we go to their house, so I'm gonna call Grayson" I said looking at the camera and then at my phone to call him. It rings a couple times and he doesn't pick up.

"Okay we'll call Ethan then" I call Ethan on FaceTime instead.

It's starts connecting.

"I'm vlogging" I told him, knowing he was going to say 'hey babe' or something.

"Let me say hi" he says.

"Okay" I laugh and grab my camera facing it towards him.

"Hi" he says.

"Oh my gosh" I shook my head at ethan and realized it was a green light.

"OH SHIT" I threw my phone to the passengers seat and put my leg back down from where it was before and pressed the gas pedal.

"Bea? Are you okay?" Ethan asks. I didn't answer because I was too distracted on the road.

"Bea!" He says again.

"Oh yeah sorry" I laughed and grabbed my phone.

"Why'd you call anyway" he asks.

"Cause I'm getting In N Out and I don't know what you or Grayson want, but Grayson didn't answer.

"Oh he's in the shower" Ethan says.

"Okay well then text me what he wants cause I'm almost there" I said

"Okay bye" he says.

"Bye"

"Wait, cut this out of your video" he says

"What?" I asked turning the street.

"I love you, beautiful. Drive safe" he says

"I love you too babe" I say before hanging up.

"Bea, my iPad died" Tanner says.

"We're almost there okay? we're gonna get some food first" I told him turning into In N Out.

I ordered our food and made our way to their house.

"Tanner can you hold this for me please" I handed him his bag.

"I'm here" I walk into their house.

"Hey baby" Ethan comes down from the stairs and kisses me. "Hi Tanner" Ethan squats down to pick him up.

"Hey" I kissed him back struggling to close the door.

"I got it" Ethan says.

"Hey Bea" Lisa comes and says hi.