14

beatrix-kelly hills

It's been about 2 weeks, and Ethan and I haven't talked. The last time we hung out or talked was the day after he asked me to be his girlfriend.

It's currently 9:30 pm, and Tanner was sleeping over a friends house, and Bradly was out with his friends. I decided to call Ethan, but no answer.

Since I was home alone I decided to go to Ethan's house to check up on him since he was worrying me a little. When I got closer I started hearing blasted music. I let out a sigh and prayed it wasn't his house. And of course, it was.

I walked in and I saw beer bottles and solo cups everywhere. Their parents had to be gone, there's no way they would've let them throw a party.

I looked around to find one of the twins and I see Grayson passed out on the couch and Ethan standing on a table.

"Ethan get down" I pulled his hand.

"Oh-h-heyyyyyy" He comes down.

I walked over to the speaker and turned it off the music.

"Okay parties over. Leave. Everyone" I shouted.

"Ahh your girlfriends a loser" a guy says.

"Fuck off" I flipped him off.

"You can't just stop my party like that!" Ethan yells as soon as everyone leaves.

"Ethan look at you! You're drunk! And so is Grayson! This place is a fucking mess" I rested my hand on my forehead looking around.

"You can't just do that!" He yells back.

"Ethan lets go" I pulled him up the stairs.

"No!" He pushed me away, causing me to trip on a step.

"Yes Ethan come on" I pulled him. We make it to his room and he plops onto the floor.

"E come on your bed is right there" I tried picking him up starting to get frustrated.

"Hey. I don't know you. Get your hands off me" he pushed me away.

"Eth come on" I helped him up and put him on his bed, taking off his shoes and his jeans along with his hoodie to find basketball shorts.

"Hey, you can't undress me. I have a girlfriend. She's a crazy bitch, but I love her- hey! Stop taking off my clothes!" He pushed.

"Ethan stop" I giggle

"Hey, your laugh kinda sounds like my girlfriends laugh" He says.

"That's nice" I said taking off his jeans.

"Stop!" He pushes me and I land on his desk.

"Okay fine" I walked out and slammed his door.

I see Grayson trying to walk up the stairs so I help him.

"Gray come on" I held out my hand. He grabs it and I take him to his room and change him into shorts. God, Ethan is so stubborn.

I stood at the top of the stairs and let out a sigh looking at the huge mess. I turned around and put my keys and phone into Ethan's room. Thankfully, he's asleep.

I went back down to the living room and picked up all the solo cups and beer bottles and threw them away. I made the couch, and sprayed an air freshener around the living room hoping it would take away the gross alcohol smell. I go into the backyard and clean out the pool and threw away everything else. I checked the time.

3:45 am

Jeez, I take long to clean. I washed the dishes and put everything back. I headed upstairs and took the boys laundry, putting them into the wash. I sat down and when the laundry was done, I put it in the drier. When it was done I started folding them, and by then, it was 8:30 in the morning. I called and ordered pizza instead of cooking since I was busy folding their clothes.

"Morning" Grayson comes down the stairs. I look at him and roll my eyes.

"Thanks for the attitude. What happened last night?" He asked as Ethan followed him down the stairs.

"What happened last night?!" I yelled.

"Not so loud" Ethan says.

"Here's what happened last night! I came over and saw you passed out" I said pointing to Grayson. "And you dancing on the fucking table! I stopped the party and told everyone to go home. Then ETHAN YELLED AT ME for stopping the party. Then I got you into your room, but you were being stubborn. That's why yours still in your clothes from last night. Grayson finally came up the stairs and he wasn't being stubborn so I changed him into shorts. Then I threw away everyone's trash, washed YOUR clothes, the dishes, and I cleaned the living room AND the backyard." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh my god" Grayson says looking around the house.

"Yeah. You're welcome assclowns" I sat on the couch and continued folding their clothes. The doorbell rang and I grabbed the pizza and paid.

"Here" I threw it onto the table in the middle of the couch.

"Thanks" Ethan says.

"You're not gonna eat?" Grayson says.

I ignore him and brought the folded basket of clothes upstairs putting it away. I checked my phone and grabbed my keys and headed downstairs.

"Wait where are you going?" Ethan asks

"Home" I slipped my shoes on

"Bea come on" He says

"No Ethan. You pushed me yesterday! I landed on your fucking desk! And now I have cuts and bruises. You forgot me last night, but then you told me to "back off" cause you had a girlfriend. I was heart warmed, cause you didn't recognize me, and then you told me go back off because you have a girlfriend. But neither of you said thank you! I stayed up the whole night cleaning YOUR house" I said looking at him with tears in my eyes. "I could've stayed home. But I didn't, because you weren't answering me phone, so I was worried." He tries grabbing my hands, I pulled away and walked out of the door.

They could've at least thanked me.

-

I walked into the house and ran up to my room. I decided to film a video and I just vlogged. I ended up falling asleep, so the next day i continued the vlog.

"What's up guys it's your girl Bea, and I just decided to vlog for today, and thank you guys for being so so SO supportive, I love each and every single one of you. I might just go in the car and drive around, or maybe I'll go to Emmas. Oo, might go to Emma's" I said getting ready.

I got into my car and vlogged while driving.

"So, I'm gonna go to Emma's and I'm gonna pick her up and go somewhere. I should probably call her though" I laugh and pressed her contact name.

"Hey babe" Emma says

"Hey hoe. Get ready I'm picking you up" I said turning onto her street.

"Okay. But um-"

"Too late I'm already at your street. I'll see you in a couple" I said before hanging up.

I parked and made my way up to her apartment.

I walked in and saw-

////

Um... tea?

Comment and vote!