epiologue

beatrix-kelly hills

     "Ethan come on!" I yell.

"I'm coming baby, chill," he says coming out of the bathroom.

It's our last day in Paris and we decided on going to the Eiffel Tower; alone. I grab the ring I had bought for him and shoved the box in my pocket.

"Let's go?" He says holding his hand out. I nod and smile, taking his hand.

-

"Babe look at the view," I smile.

"It's amazing," he says. I nod in agreement.

"Ethan?" I said looking down.

"Yes?" He asks. "What's wrong?" He says as he lifts my head up.

"I just wanted to let you know that I love you, so much. And I really don't deserve you." I said taking the box out. "This is for you," I hand it to him sniffling.

"Babe-"

"Take it, E. It's yours." I smile as he wipes my tears. He opens the box and it reveals a starling silver ring that had a single diamond in it.

"Baby.. I love it," he says putting it on his right ring finger. "And I love you." He says before kissing me.

-

"Guys we're getting married!" Ethan says walking in. I laugh and shake my head.

"E, be quiet." I say sitting next to Grayson and Desiree.

"How was the first date?" I smirk.

"It was good actually," Grayson smiles.

"Okay well, enough about you guys. Bea and I are getting married," Ethan says. All their heads turn to me, as I shake my head.

"Not right now you dumbasses," I laugh.

"Not now but soon," Ethan says.

"Maybe," I smile.

- - - - -

Five years later....

"I do," I smile.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

I smile as Ethan cups my face and kisses me, and I hear cheers from left and right.

-

".... I would like to make a toast," Grayson says as he finishes his speech. "To my bestfriend," He says turning to me. "Come over here," he waves me over. I tilt my head in confusion and walk over to where he was standing. "I love you, so much. And I'm proud that I am able to spend my whole life living right next to you, and that knuckle head," Grayson jokes. "A toast, to my bestfriend," He says raising his glass and hugging me.

"Now time for the first dance."

I smile as Ethan walks over to me and jokingly bows with his hand out. I gladly take it and he puts his hands on my waist, while my hands were around his neck.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you more," I smile and kiss him.

Soon my aunts and uncle come around and start to put money in my bra or somewhere else for Ethan to take out with his mouth. Yes, my family does this at weddings.

I laugh as it was time for the next dance. Ethan danced with his mom while I danced with Grayson, sadly.. my mom and their dad couldn't make it to the wedding. ( I don't want to involve Sean's passing in this, out of respect of the twins. I don't want to make it something it wasn't, nor do I want to assume what had happened. ) So you may be asking, who gave you away?

My bestfriend. Yes, Grayson gave me away.

"I love you so much, did you know that?" I tell Grayson.

"I mean duh, who wouldn't love me?" He asks. I roll my eyes at his cockiness. "I'm joking. I love you too." He says hugging me.

"It's almost your time to shine," I smile at Grayson.

"I'm fucking nervous," he says as the song stops.

"She'll say yes," I smile as it was announced it's time for the tossing of the bouquet. "See you out there." I joke.

I do a couple teasing tosses before I turn around and hand it to Desiree.

"What is th-"

"Turn around," I smile cutting her off. She turns around and before her was Grayson kneeling down.

"I love you so much. Desiree.. will you marry me?" He asks.

"Oh my god.. YES!"

Cheers came from left and right.

This is exactly what I wanted. My bestfriend, and my now husband.

"I love you."

"I love you more.

////

AND THATS A WRAP LADIES. i hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as I wrote it.

- S ❤️