26

beatrix-kelly hills

I walk downstairs and sat across from Bradly.

"What'd you tell him?" I ask.

"That if he breaks you I'll cut his ball sacks off. But he's not what I want to talk about right now," he sighs.

I tilt my head in confusion.

"Why?" he asks.

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you tell me or Mama about Blake?"

"I- I didn't know how to. I felt like it'd be too late to say anything. I mean it's been seven years since the whole thing."

"Doesn't matter Beatrix! You still could've told us, he would've been gone sooner," he fires back.

"Enough about this, he's gone." I leaned back into my chair.

"I like your new boyfriend," he says.

"Me too," I smile thinking about it.

"Alright, I need to get something off my chest," he sighs sitting up.

"Spill," I said in a sing song voice.

"I found a new girl," he shrieks.

"No way! Who?!" I ask getting all excited. I love it when Bradly gets a new girlfriend.

"This girl named Sophia," he smiles.

"When? Where? How?"

"A couple days ago at the froyo place. She was the cashier and I asked if she wanted to go out that night and she said yes."

"When are you going to see her again?" I ask.

"A couple minutes, can you and the little gang cook for us tomorrow?"

"Dinner?"

He nods while getting his keys and jacket.

"Sounds like a deal." I stood up, and locked the door after saying goodbye to Bradly. After double checking if the doors were locked and if the lights were off, I walked upstairs with the twins and Emma.

"Sorry," I said.

"For?" Emma asks.

"I dunno." I sat between the twins while Emma was sitting on the edge of my bed. "Um so, Bradly met a new girl, and he asked us to cook dinner for them tomorrow."

"I have no plans," Emma shrugs.

"Me neither," Ethan says, Gray nodding in agreement.

"Can we go out for a movie or something?" I ask laying down.

"At.. two in the morning?" Ethan laughs.

"Yeah. There should be drive-ins at this time. Right?" I question.

"I dunno. Probably not," Emma says.

"Well I'm kind of-" I start before I was cut off by the door opening.

"I'm hungry," Tanner pouts.

"I was going to say the exact same thing," I smile.

"I want froyo!" He jumps into Grayson's arms.

"Me too bud, me too." Grayson jokes and starts tickling him.

"Okay let's get going because someone has school," I joke at Tanner.

He lets out a huff, remembering that he does in fact have school today.

"I'm staying home today," I groan.

"Wha- no you're not!" Ethan whines.

"Yes, yes I am." I fight back.

"Fine then I'm staying home with you," he insists.

"I won't complain," I wink.

"Okay ew," Emma gags.

"Oh come on," I push her playfully. "I'm gonna change real quick." I get up and go to my drawer to get a pair of black velvet shorts, and one of Ethan's hoodies he had left me. I go into my bathroom, take off my makeup, and change. That is, until the door opened.

"Um someone's in here," I push the door.

"C'mon babe it's just me." I hear Ethan's voice.

"Yeah, I'm changing, love." I push the door shut.

"Come on baby." He whines. I roll my eyes and open the door.

"Hey beautiful," He says closing the door and coming closer to me.

"Let me change, E." I push him playfully. I take off the top I was wearing, which revealed the strapless bra I was wearing underneath. I look in the mirror to see Ethan already staring right at me. "Take a picture, love. It'll last longer." I joke.

"Will do." He says kissing my neck, soon leaving bruises.

"Babe come on, we have to go." I try to push him back.

"Fine, but you're getting some today," he kisses my cheek once again. I roll my eyes as he just stands there.

"Are you gonna leave?" I ask.

"No," he smirks, folding his arms over his chest and leaning into the wall. I roll my eyes playfully and put his hoodie over my body, and start to take off my joggers I had been wearing.

"Damn babe," he jokes and slaps my ass.

I scoff playfully and bent down to grab the shorts that had fell. He grabs my waist and pretends to be thrusting into me.

"Babe stop," I laugh pushing him, putting my shorts on. I put my hair in a ponytail, and stare at myself in the mirror. I'm actually really ugly what the hell. I tilt my head back and forth, not admiring myself, just looking at all my flaws.

"Babe stop judging yourself. You're beautiful inside and out." Ethan says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thank you, love." I smile as he buries his face in my neck.

"Nice hoodie by the way," he mumbles against my skin.

"Thanks, it's my jackass of a boyfriends," I joke and open the door, running down the stairs, grabbing my shoes and my keys.

Gray, Emma, and Tanner were sitting on the couch, confused. I open the door yelling, "You know where the keys are Gray!" I run to my car and laugh at myself.

I see Ethan running out, and coming to the door. Just as I was about to lock it, he opens it. I laugh as he tickles me.

"Babe stop!" I laugh even harder, starting to cry.

"Where'd you get your hoodie from?" He jokes.

"I said- I said my jackass of a- of a boyfriend," I said still laughing.

"Err! Wrong!" He says tickling me even more.

"Baby stop!" I laugh.

"You guys are so childish," Tanner says, as Ethan stops tickling me.

I gasp, pretending to be shocked.

I start driving, as Ethan's hand held onto mine, playing with the ring he had bought me. I look down at our hands and smile.

////

Hi hi HII lol