3

beatrix-kelly hills

Grayson and I sat in complete silence staring at the ceiling, with nothing other than Tanners snoring.

"Are you sure you're not seeing Ethan?"  He asked not looking at me.

"Well. He's not seeing me. I... I'm sorry I love you. You're my bestfriend. But... I don't know, i just... there's-"

"You have feelings for Ethan?" He asked. We never looked at each other once. When we can't see each other's faces, and it's this late at night with no lights, that's when the conversations get deep.

"Yeah... I guess.. I guess that's what you can call it" I shrug.

"Well. I mean I don't mind" he tells me.

"Oh.. Okay.." I turn to my side not facing him.

He does the same, not facing me either.

~~~

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" I flutter my eyes open to see Ethan standing there.

"What the fuck bro" Grayson threw a pillow at him.

"We are going to the movies" Ethan said taking off the blanket.

"No. No no no no I'm too tired" I turned over and covered my face in the pillows.

"Out I'm gonna change" Grayson said pointing to the door.

"Where's tanner?" I stood up.

"Kitchen" Ethan said.

I walked into Ethan's room and threw all his pillows to the floor and covered myself in his blanket.

"Whoa, Whoa. You're remaking my bed" Ethan said changing.

"Mm nope" I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

"KELLY CHANGE" Grayson yelled at me.

"Hmm" I open my eyes and stretched.

"Why are you in Ethan's room?" He asks

"Cause you were changing and tanner wouldn't let me sit on the couch" I lied the at the last part.

"Oh okay then hurry up and change" Grayson pulled me off the bed.

"Remake it" Ethan pushed me back into his room.

"No" I followed Grayson to his room.

"Yes" he carried me over his shoulder.

"ETHAN!" My hands wrapped around his waist scared to fall. He laid me down on his bed.

"Stop I have to change" I got up and went to Graysons room.

"Leave I'm gonna change" I told Grayson who was wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Shut up" I threw a pillow at him. "Ouuut" I pointed at the door stomping.

"Okay okay" He laughed at got up.

I changed into shorts and a white tube top.

"Gray I'm borrowing a windbreaker!" I yelled going through his closet to find a black and white windbreaker. I slid it on and grabbed my phone and Tanners iPad and went downstairs.

"Here ya go" I gave tanner his iPad and walked over to where Ethan and Grayson were.

"Too revealing" Grayson said putting a grape in his mouth.

"Well, you're my bestfriend. Not my boyfriend, so you can't make me change unless you're my boyfriend" I shrug and pop a grape into my mouth looking at ethan who was already looking at me.