32

beatrix-kelly hills

reminder: mature content

     "Oh my god," I wake up to a feeling of pleasure in my lower region.

"Sh, baby. Not too loud." I hear Ethan's soft voice.

"Ethan? What are you- oh my god."

"What? You've been sick for five days, baby. You think now that you're feelings better we're not gonna do anything?" He says leaving a trail of kisses up my stomach.

"Babe what time is it?" I ask.

"I don't know like two in the morning." He says leaving kisses on my neck, finding my sweet spot making me moan.

"E-Ethan," I moan once I feel his hard member rubbing against my folds.

"Yes, baby?" He says kissing my forehead.

I roll over so I'm on top, and rip his boxers off. I pull the sheets over our body as we both laugh a little before I sit completely with his length filling me up.

After a while, Ethan turns us over so he's on top. He hands find the wall behind us as he thrusts into me.

"Fuck, babe." He moans as we both release. He collapses onto me and takes off the condom and lays on my stomach.

"Couldn't wait, E?" I said out of breath.

"No," he says as he shakes his head.

"Okay let's get back to sleep, hm? I wanna get my nails done tomorrow." I tell him.

"We'll go baby, but we should make a video out of it." He says.

"We should. I could name it, 'My Boyfriend Does a Day in a life of Bea'" I add.

"Perfect, baby." He mumbles.

"I love you." I whisper playing with his hair.

"I love you more."

-

I wake up earlier than Ethan, of course, and start my vlog.

"Hey guys, so as you guys can tell from the title of today's video, Ethan's going to be trying to do what I do on a daily basis, but, I am going to be getting my nails done today. He's actually sleeping right now, and it's still seven. If you didn't know, Ethan wakes up so late. Usually around twelve, depending on what he did the night prior. But... it's time to wake him up."

I walk over to the bed where he's cuddling a pillow. I snatch the pillow from him as he groans.

"Wake up," I say repeatedly as I hit him with the pillow.

"I'm up, I'm up." He says stretching.

"Okay, so now that he's up, we're going to get ready, and go out cause I really need to get my nails done," I explain as Ethan gets out of bed.

-

     "Okay so we're here at the nail salon and I don't know what nails I'm getting yet," I sighed and flipped through the colors.

"Babe you should get this color," Ethan says pointing to a nice baby blue or sky blue type of color.

"Oh my gosh wait that's actually a good color," I said grabbing the small palette he was holding. "You should get your toes done," I joke.

"Maybe," He shrugs.

I was next in line, and Ethan follows and sits next to me, being the good boyfriend he is. He sat there and talked with me, and joked around.

"Babe get your toes done," I whine.

"You like get feet done?" A lady asks.

"Yes, for him please," I said pointing to Ethan.

"Babe-" Ethan looks at me before getting cut off.

"Perfect, I have chair for you here," she says pointing to the chair. I wink at Ethan as the lady and I start chatting. She looked like my age, maybe a year older; possibly forced to work here, also didn't have a thick and strong accent.

"So, you and that boy?" She asks.

"Oh yeah, my boyfriend. He's my bestfriends brother," I smile.

"Did he want to do this with you?" She asks.

"Getting my nails done? He comes all the time, he helps picking the color and stuff. But he hasn't actually got anything done until now," I tell her.

"Ahh. This ring, is it from him?" She asks pointing to the ring on my finger. I nod and smile.

"Baby, I'm gonna get the same color as you," Ethan says. "We're gonna be twins!"

"You guys are too cute," she says pouting her lip out.

"Thank you," I smile.

After a long while of chatting, I learned a lot about her. Her name is Desiree, and she works here because her friends mom owns the place. She's Italian and Hispanic, and she's 17, turning 18 in a week. Then it hit me.

She'd be perfect for Grayson.

"Thank you so much," I said and gave her a $10 tip.

"Oh, no need," she says shaking her hand.

"Oh, c'mon. Please?" I said handing it to her again. She smiles and takes it.

"So, I was wondering maybe we could be friends or something?" She says as Ethan comes around.

"I'd love to, here's my number. Tell him to call," I joke at the last part as Ethan looks at me raising and eyebrow. "I'm joking."

"I'll text you?"

"Looking forward to it," I smile as Ethan's fingers laced with mine, and we walk to the Uber. Once we got to the hotel, I ran to Grayson's room.

"Grayson!" I yell.

"What?!" He yells back.

"Okay so I went to the nail salon, and found the perfect girl for you. She's 17, and her names Desiree and- why are you looking at me like that?" I cut myself off when I see Grayson raising an eyebrow at me.

"You always think a girl is perfect for me and it never-" he gets cut off by my phone ringing.

"Oh looks, it's her." I smile and answer.

"Hey, I just got off work. I was wondering maybe we could hang out?" She asks.

"Of course, I'll send you the hotel I'm staying at." I answer.

"Okay, sweet. See you then," she says hanging up.

"I promise, she's the perfect girl," I smile.

"Are you sure you don't want me?" James says winking at Grayson playfully.

"So when's our first date?" Grayson asks jokingly. I smack his arm as I sit on the little island chair.

"Maybe soon," I smirk.

////

This book is coming to an end ):