30

beatrix-kelly hills

"Welcome to Paris, baby." I yell as we get out of the Uber.

"Okay, baby. It's your first time too, don't get too cocky." Ethan says kissing my cheek as he walks passed me with our suit cases.

I let out a huff and grab our duffle bags. "Says the cocky one." I mumble.

We walk into the lobby and it's nice as fuck.

"Damn Gray, what did you rent?" I ask looking around.

"I don't know." He laughs. I turn around and bump into someone, causing all their paper work to fall.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I bend down grabbing the papers and handing them to the person.

"Don't worry about it." They sounded manly. I look up to face a guy who looked my age. Brunette-blonde, hazel eyes, light freckles. He wasn't as buff as Ethan.

ETHAN.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I smile.

"Oh you're here with someone?" He asks. I nod. "I'll see you around then?"

"Um.. I don't know." I shrug.

"You staying at this hotel?"

"Pretty obvious." I scoff.

"Nice, I'll see you around sweets." He winks.

"I have a boyfriend." I pull my mouth in a tight line.

"Sucks," he inhales sharply. "I don't see him."

"He's right over there, and I, being the good girlfriend I am, need to get back to him."

"You su-"

"Hey baby, who's this?" Ethan comes in and wraps his hand around my waist.

"I don't even know, forget it. Let's go." I grab his hand and walk over to the rest of the group.

"Babe, who was that?" Ethan asks again with a bit more attitude and annoyance in his voice.

"E, I don't even know his name. He just started hitting on me after I helped him pick up the things he dropped cause he bumped into me." I explain sitting between Emma and James.

"And you told him.." Ethan says wanting me to continue that sentence.

"I told him that I was gonna go to his apartment and fuck him Ethan." I said sarcastically. "Obviously I told him that I have a boyfriend." I scoff.

"Don't start with the attitude." He says.

I raise my eyebrow and stand up, Emma and James following after.

Simultaneously, they all said:

"Okay, that's enough."

"Maybe we should find our rooms."

"I don't think this is the place for an argument."

I roll my eyes and grab the duffle bags, walking right passed Ethan, giving him a glare, and walking straight to the elevators.

The elevator ride was silent. Like the silence where you'd be afraid to even cough.

When the elevator dings, Grayson walks out first and I follow right after.

"Um.. so I booked two rooms. One for Emma, James and I that is a two bed, and you know.. the other one for-"

"Gray can I please have the key." I said softly, not wanting it to come out harsh. He nods and passes me the keycard. "Thank you." I whisper.

I walk over to the door, push it in, and walk right in.

There's only one bed.

That's fine, I can go through it.

"You know I didn't mean it right?" Ethan says right below a whisper, barley audible. I don't say anything in response.

"Baby, come on." He says again.

"What, Ethan?"

"Talk to me." He says.

"I tried! Obviously you don't trust me. What did you think I was going to say? I love you Ethan, I'm not going to leave you! Ever. I don't know why you're getting so mad over it. You even had to throw in, 'Don't start with the attitude' when it wasn't necessary. When that girl was hitting on you, I didn't ask what you said. I let it be, why can't you do the same?" I ask. I hadn't realized I was crying until I felt the tears falling down my neck, or onto my hands that laid in front of me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know tha-"

"Didn't know what Ethan?"

"Well if you would let me explain, and stop cutting me off all the damn time, maybe you'd know!" He fires back.

"Fine. Talk."

"I asked because I needed to know what you said. I needed to make sure, you weren't going to leave me. I saw the way he was looking at you. The way he smiled when you talked, the way his eyes showed that he was looking at the most beautiful girl alive. I needed to know that you weren't going to walk away. From me. From us." He whispers the last three sentences. 

"Ethan, I love you way too much to leave you, you should know this baby." I stand up, and wipe his tears with my thumbs.

"I love you so much." He whispers again.

"Loving you right back." I crack smile.

"Forever." We say at the same time.

////