28

beatrix-kelly hills

"Don't worry about Tanner, I'll take him to school." Grayson says whispering. I nod and get out of Ethan's grip to go to the bathroom. I took another birth control pill and went back into my room to see Ethan cuddled with a pillow.

I walk downstairs to see Grayson, Emma, and Tanner getting into my car and leaving. I realized Bradly's car isn't here, so he's probably with a friend. I smirk and walk back upstairs to my room.

Locking the door, I climb onto the bed and remove the pillow Ethan was hugging. He shuffles in his sleep and lay on his back. I smile and move the covers, and straddle him, soon attacking him with kisses.

⚠️ m a t u r e c o n t e n t ⚠️

He wakes up and groans. "Goodmorning baby," I kissed his neck. He hums in response and turns us over so he's on top.

"Are they gone?" He asks. I nod, and he quickly kisses me roughly. He goes down and kisses my thighs.

"E-Ethan you don't have to," I say between moans.

"It's your first time, love. Let me make it memorable."

I let him do whatever he does. Soon coming down from my high.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks slipping the condom on. I nod as he lines himself up.

"Are you sure because I don't wa-"

"Just fuck me, Grant." I said annoyed. He smirks and holds my waist with his left hand and holds himself up with his right, my arms going around his neck.

"It's gonna hurt, but I promise it'll go okay." He says. I nod as I feel him slowly entering me.

Holy shit he wasn't lying when he said it's gonna hurt. Tears start to form in my eyes as he goes deeper.

"Shh baby. It's okay. I'll go away." He says kissing me. "Just thinking about me kissing you okay?"

I nod as he kisses me, slipping his tongue in.

He stops moving, as his pelvis was right against my thighs and he gives me time to adjust. "Let me know when, babe." He kisses my cheek. I nod and give myself a minute.

"Okay go." I let out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." He moves the slightest. "No."

"Babe-"

"Move E, move." I pull him closer to me. He kisses my forehead before thrusting into me.

We came down from our highs as he throws the condom into the trash can.

"I fucking love you." He says kissing my cheek.

"I love you way more." I smile.

"Wanna go shopping?"

"Yeah. But I need to shower."

"Can I join?" He smirks. I shake my head and walk into the bathroom to shower, struggling of course, and almost falling.

"Babe are you sure I can't join? You can barely stand." He laughs.

"I'm fine, E." I smile and walk into the bathroom.

Ethan being Ethan, he joined.

After the shower I stand in front of the mirror after trying on ten outfits.

"Babe just wear these and these," Ethan says holding up black ripped jeans and a maroon off the shoulder crop top. I tilt my head at it and put it on, matching my white shoes with my white bralette.