Chapter 16

Thank you for reading please remember to vote comment and let me hear from you!

Enjoy 😉

Oliver

We had an hour of quiet together and spent it snuggling up on the couch. Abby napped and all I wanted to do was watch her. I know it sounds creepy but she looks so beautiful and peaceful I couldn't help myself. I wanted to memorize everything about her face so I wouldn't forget how I felt at that moment holding her. The way her long red hair flowed over my arm, how soft her porcelain skin looks. I swear Abby has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen. She has this small birthmark on her collarbone. Her breathing was soft against my neck as her chest slowly rose and fell against mine. I won't ever forget how she feels in my arms.

It's been a madhouse in my room since the rest got back here from shopping. After everyone showered the girls converged in my bedroom of my suite kicking me out to the living area with my tuxedo and shoes to get dressed so they could get Abby ready "the right way" according to Kate. I should be grateful to her she's in there making my girl laugh and have fun. I can hear them through the door. I only wish I could have had the rest of the night to continue with what we were doing. It was perfect. But I have have a premiere tonight.

I pull on my pants and have my shirt on but unbuttoned as the bedroom door opens and Melanie walks out. Mason is going to flip. The guys been a walking hard on lately as it is, but to see Melanie right now she's going bring the poor boy to his knees. She looks at me with a mischievous grin and spins for me. The girl is a total tease only because she knows I have no interest in her. She's nice but I'm taken. Melanie bats her eyes at me and gives me her best 'fuck me' eyes. Yep, Mason is fucking toast.

"What do you think? Am I do able?" Melanie asks me looking for a compliment, which she's not getting from me. I know that trick, I don't fall for it anymore.

"Are you pissed at Mason?" I ask it's a roundabout compliment keeps me out of trouble.

"You don't think he'll like it?" She looks worried. Ha! Got her.

"I think you won't be going to the premiere tonight, because he won't let you out the door. You already have him walking around with a constant hard on, Melanie what more do want?" I ask and watch as her concern changes into a huge grin.

"Tied to the bed in complete surrender." I'm speechless. I open and close my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. She's laughing at me as she gets a bottle of water and goes back into the bedroom closing the door behind her. That was more information about my friend and his girlfriends sex life then I really needed to know.

"TMI Melanie!" I yell out to her as my friends come in the door and look at me questioning why I'm yelling at his girl. "She's your girlfriend."

"Yes she is, and I'm keeping her." Mason smiles as he collapses onto the couch.

"You can keep her. I got the one I want. As long as Avery and my mother stay away from her tonight she'll be fine." I tell him.

"Dylan is having a chat with his sister now, but no promises there. Kate said she'd try to run interference with your mom we'll try to them away from you guys but we can only do so much, man. Your mom has a plan in mind for you. The only one that I think can stop her is your dad." Mason tells me.

"Yeah, I don't think she's even listening to him anymore." I groan. I'm stuck when it comes to my mom. I've got to figure this out soon. I can't lose Abby because of my mother.

Melanie

"Oh my God! Girl you are so fucking lucky to be hooking up with that hottie!" I tell Abby as I walk back into the bedroom and toss the water to Kate.