Chapter 22

Thank you for reading please remember to vote comment and let me hear from you

Enjoy

**Mature content reader be advised** 😉

Oliver

I didn't sleep. As soon as I heard Abby tell me that she loves me too, I was wide awake. I don't remember telling her that but then I realize I was extremely drunk when I called Abby. All I could do was ask myself what else did I say to her. My mind went wild with possibilities. She's still talking to me and is in my bed snuggled into my chest, I couldn't have said anything too bad. I began to relax knowing that she didn't run after my drunk dialing. I could have fucked it all up with her. Why didn't Dylan or Mason say anything? They could have at least warned me that I did this.

Abby shifts in my arms and wiggles herself closer to me. Her little body so soft and warm against me. She gives my chest a soft kiss and releases an exhale. "You didn't sleep, did you?" Her sexy voice is still laced with sleep. "Did what I say bother you? Is that what's wrong?"

I know what she's asking me. She's afraid I don't remember saying it to her. I don't but that's not the point. In no way do I want Abby to think I don't want her. "No, baby. I love you and I'm so glad you feel the same way. I just didn't know I said that to you, or that you heard me. I was pretty drunk and I kind of wanted to make that moment special for us."

That was true. I wanted a special moment to say that especially since I have never said it to anyone else. I may have gotten around but I didn't speak those words to any of those girls. Mainly because I knew I wouldn't mean it but also because it scared the shit out of me. Those three little words can change a relationship in a heartbeat. I know that saying them to her changed us. And that concerns me, what exactly does this mean now? My thoughts are wiped away from my mind when Abby's mouth was on mine, kissing me gently slowly. She's not completely awake and I'm not complaining about this. Every one of her kisses warm me, indulge me and leave me wanting her more.

Her lips warm my skin as her kisses worked their way over my chest and up my neck. Abby climbs onto me her kisses still urging me to her as I find her straddling my waist. Rubbing against my throbbing member I'm immediately hard as a rock on contact. Fuck, she feels good this way. Who am I fooling, she feels good any and every way I can have her. Abby moves against me, grinding on me. Every single inch of me is on fire for her.

"I think we can make it special, don't you?" She whispers before nibbling on my ear. Her mouth can certainly do amazing things to me.

"Fuck, yes." I answer running my hand down her spine. Taking in every curve, enjoying the flare of her hips, her small waist, the muscles of her back and all that soft skin covering her.

I relax completely, enjoying the way she's taking control of the moment. I like that she's gotten comfortable with me to make the first move. There's nothing sexier than a woman who can seduce, and God can she. My hands slide slowly up her thighs to her hips, squeezing my hands and gently pushing my hips higher as I push her hips down harder on me. I can feel her wetness start to soak through the thin material separating us. That barrier needs to go now. I need to bury myself deep inside her.

"Abby." Her name came out breathless and rough. "Clothes." I growled softly and tugged her shirt over her head as she sat up. "I need everything off you, now."

Abby looks so sexy like this. Naked from the waist up, her long red hair flowing down over her shoulders, those green eyes penetrating into mine. She smiles with just a glint of naughtiness in those eyes I'm so eager to get lost in. I move fast and flip Abby over. She squeals in surprise not expecting my position change. I hover over her now, my fingers gripped those lace panties and in one swift movement I tug those and mine own boxers off of us. I need her now.