Chapter 20

Thank you for reading please remember to vote comment and let me hear from you

Enjoy 😉

Oliver

I've never been happier to have a woman by my side on a trip. Abby has made all the difference in the world for me with this trip. I'm not sure how I would have gotten through the last twenty four hours without her. Knowing my father is having an affair has been a hard discovery for me. I have always seen him as a man of honor someone I can look up to and strive to be like. Now I don't want to be anything like him.

Abby let me talk last night, she let me have my quiet time, and she gave me comfort when I needed it. I don't think I can ever thank her enough for that. I know she's opened a part of me that no other woman has ever touched. I'm not sure what exactly happened but I know it's something that I don't want to end. I have to make sure that I don't screw this up with her.

Today we have my interview with Good Morning America. I've convinced Abby to come to the set with me this morning. It was a really early morning but since we were in bed very early last night we were up and moving pretty fast. Abby was still in need of her coffee. I have to laugh at how she can't start her day without coffee but I make sure she gets exactly what she wants. Anything my girl wants I'm going to make sure she gets.

It's busy and crazy on the set when we get there. We're shown back to the dressing room and I'm immediately surrounded by staff getting me ready to go on stage. I see Abby as she sits off in the corner of the couch and just watches everything quietly. This is all new for her and I know she's going to feel pushed aside a bit especially when I have to go on stage. That's the way these people are.

"I need to speak with my assistant for a moment, can all of you please step out." I ask loudly. I literally clear the room of everyone except Abby. She smiles at me and I know she's okay.

"Is everything okay?" Abby asks as she walks over to me. I nod my head and take her hands. They are so small compared to mine.

"I just wanted to be sure you were going to be okay while I was on stage. I'll be out there for about a half hour then I'll be back here." I want her comfortable. I want her with me all the time.

"I'm fine Oliver go do your thing. You're the star here. I'm waiting in here." Abby says and I know she's afraid to put on the set. I get it, it's intimidating.

"If you need anything you let them know and they'll take care of it. I mean it Abby. I'm taking care of you." I cup her face and lean in kissing her tenderly just as the door opens.

"Mr. Steel. I'm sorry. We're ready for you." The young girl says who's supposed to take me to the set. She glances at me then looks at Abby as if she shouldn't be there. I don't like it. Not only is Abby my assistant but she's my girl there's no reason for Abby not to be there with me.

"I'll be back soon." I tell Abby and give her hand a soft squeeze. Before I walk out closing the door behind me. "If my assistant needs anything please be sure she gets it. I don't want anyone giving her a hard time, am I understood?" I tell the girl as we walk out.

"Of course." She says softly. Leaving me at the set with the hosts. I get my microphone hooked up and get settled on set. I think I made my point to the girl and took care of it.

"We are back with none other than Hollywood latest heartthrob Oliver Steel. Thank you for joining us this morning." I hate that title. I'm an actor and a producer I want to be known for my talent not my looks.

"Thank you for having me." I smile politely at the ladies. They are drooling over me just like the sixteen year olds that go to my movies.

"You're latest movie just came out and it's already a hit. You do your own stunts in this film. What has got everyone one talking is that you seem to be off the market finally. Is it true that you have found a girlfriend?" Damnit! I'm here to talk about the film not my personal life.