Chapter 25

Thank you for reading! Enjoy 😊

Chapter 25

Abby

What do I do? Oliver doesn't want anyone to find me but there's someone here. And I know it's not Oliver. He would have announced himself, said something, done something to not freak me out. This is someone who doesn't know I'm here. I have to hide. That's all there is to it. As long as I'm not found, we're fine.

Frantically I look around, a good hiding place isn't as easy to find when you're pressed for time. I know I can fit under Oliver's big desk. I slide out of the chair and get to the floor making myself as small as possible under the desk while I pull the chair in. At least the front side of the desk is solid wood to hide me. And if no one comes around to use the computer I'm fine.

I can hear the footsteps on the stairs and I know they're coming up. Shit! Who got a key? Why didn't Oliver tell me if someone else had one or they were coming back early. Crap! The footsteps reach the top of the stairs and move steadily towards the office. This really does just keep getting worse.

I can hear humming get louder and louder until I can see legs. Long tan legs and black high heels. Female, the person is female and in the room right in front of me. She isn't looking around for me. She's snooping around though. That still isn't going to be good if she finds me. Then she talks and panic sets in.

"What have you been up to Ollie." I can see her lean over the desk to look at the computer. I left my search up. "Oh bedroom furniture, doing a little shopping now that that slut is out of the picture. Good, we will have a new bed for us. That's good Ollie." Avery says and it's in this breathy not really with it voice.

"We need to fix things, Ollie. I'm the one that's supposed to have you now. It's my turn! Why are you still not coming to me?" Avery asks herself getting no response. "Let's buy this one!"

I can see her pressing keys on the keyboard and giggle at what she's done. It's then I hear the front door open and close and Oliver voice along with the guys. At least they're back but Avery is standing over me. I don't know if she's going to make her presence known or hide like I did. Please don't find me!

The voices get closer, louder. They're arguing. I hear Oliver's bedroom door slam. Then I hear glass shattering from the bedroom and Dylan pounding on his door. Oliver is home but so is the rest of the group.

"Oliver open this fucking door!" Dylan yells, "What are breaking now Ollie!?"

"Fuck off, Dylan! Leave me alone! I've already lost everything else. Just let me think about Abby alone and in peace." Oliver yells back. I can see this isn't good news for Avery as she cracks her fists on the keyboard.

The noise must have gotten Dylan's attention. The next thing I know I can hear a quick intake of breath and Avery trying to talk her way out of being here. I'm stuck though. Avery is still standing here and one move from me, she's going to know I'm here.

"Dylan! I didn't expect you here. What a nice surprise!" Avery cooes at her brother.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Avery?" Dylan says angry at his sister. "I know Ollie changed the locks, so how did you get in?"

"He gave me a key, of course. Did you forget we're together now?" Avery sits on the edge of the desk swinging her legs which are just inches from my face.

"Did you forget he told you it wasn't going to happen?" Dylan walks around and I can see his face. Shit! If I can see him then I know he can see me. No one can know I'm here. "He told you very clearly that it wasn't gonna happen so don't try to bullshit me. Why are you here?"