𝙎𝙝𝙮

Your POV

Everyday, I would always receive a mail from this so called secret admirer. Exactly 6 am, I would check my mail box if another letter has arrived. It might sound cliché but I think it's cute. The letters were fun to read and it surely makes me smile.  I have no clue as well of the person who sends those.  At first, I thought that my friends were just messing with me. They would always tease me about not having a boyfriend. I'm already 22, yet I haven't been in a relationship.

It's overwhelming to have someone who appreciates and likes you. I wanted to meet this person but they are surely good at hiding. A lot of times, I tried finding out their identity but luck is not on my side.

The letters would always come in different colors. Yesterday, it was yellow. It says about happiness and joy.

Hi Y/N! Yesterday, I saw you in the park, strolling and just watching the sunrise. The sight of you beaming while drinking coffee made my day. But don't think of me as a stalker. It was  just a coincidence that I saw you there. I was also walking around when I saw you. Too bad that I'm so shy to talk to you. If only I have the courage to finally introduce myself.

I want you to know that simply seeing you smile, causes my euphoria. I do hope you're reading my letters. I just want you to know that I really do have sincere feelings for you. Soon, we'll meet Y/N. "

From: C.

Today was an exception. I checked my mailbox, like what I always did, but nothing's inside. My work starts in the next two hours. It would be a 30 minute walk from here. I tried waiting for some time but nothing came. This made me somehow disappointed. It feels like my day is incomplete, without reading a letter from this admirer.

I looked my watch and decided to leave. I paired a snickers with my sky blue dress. I carried my brown coat with me and exited the house.

The neighborhood was quiet and fine. It was a bit cloudy and seems it is about rain again. Last night was raining cats and dogs that I wasn't able to sleep well.

" I should just listen to my playlist."

Narrator's POV

While you were searching for your earphones in your bag, you haven't seen the bicycle which was coming towards you. The man was not paying attention also because he was too immerse to the surroundings.

As he saw that there was someone in front of him, his eyes grew big and he immediately shouted.

"AH! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

You looked to the one who shouted and was surprised to see that a bicycle was nearing you. He can't pull the brakes immediately, adding that the road was slippery because of the rain last night. You were not able to move. You just closed your eyes, ready to be hit.

But you didn't feel anything, as if a wind just passed by. You then heard a screech and a thud.

BAM!

You turned around and saw the lad on the ground. He was groaning in pain so you immediately went to help him.

"Hell! Why this have to happen right now?! What am I going to do? " The lad said in his mind. He tried standing up but failed to do so. He felt a pain in his ankle, making him fall back again. As he was tidying his clothes, someone came in front of him.

"Looks like you're not okay. Where were you hurt?"

When he lifted his head, he was surprised to see Y/N... his long time crush

"Oh, you're red. Does anything hurts? Do you want me to accompany you to the hospital? By the way my name is Y/N." You said as check on him.

He silently cursed in his mind when he felt that he was blushing. It was too embarrassing for him.

"Hello? Are you okay? May I know your name?" you said with a worried expression.

"Oh! I'm s-sorry, I am Choi..."

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥.