𝙁𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙩.2

Narrator's POV

The wedding finally took place. It wasn't something special for you and Beomgyu. It was like the worst day for the both of you. There were few friends that came but only in Beomgyu's side. You didn't have any. Beomgyu didn't asked for your help anymore after that night. But in exchange, he didn't even give you any attention as well.

Today was Sunday. You and Beomgyu lived with his parents. Since that night, he acted cold towards you. He really didn't want to be married. He has dreams but because of you, he thinks that it won't happen anymore.

Dinner

You were eating quietly beside Beomgyu when Mrs. Choi suddenly cleared her throat to announce something.

"Beomgyu, since it is already vacation, I think you and Y/N should visit places. You can spend one week in Jeju." Mrs.Choi said.

You were surprised when you heard his mother's statement and immediately looked at her.

"Mom, I should prioritize my things first. I have many things to do and-"

"Beomgyu," his mother stated sternly.

He looked at her in disbelief and just continued eating. You were enveloped with silenced after that. You looked down and you saw Beomgyu's hand tighten into a fist. Honestly, you don't really want to go as well but this may help you getting closer to him. That means you can finish your plan.

"But I don-"

"You better go Y/N or else you'll know what will happen."

"Mom let's stop thi-"

"Shut up! We need their money. We need them. Do this for us."

Jeju

"Good Morning Ma'am and Sir. This will be your room. Enjoy your stay."

Beomgyu pushed you by your shoulders and went in. He didn't even helped you with your suitcase though it looks like your having hard time carrying those. You need to deal with him or you'll fail.

"Hey Gyu, I'll just go outside. Do you want to come?"

You said sweetly at him. He just rolled his eyes at you, acted like he puked and continued playing with his phone.

"Can you please stop?! I said that I don't like you. This is jut an arranged marriage! And you can do whatever you want. I don't care about you!"

You were a bit taken back since he raised his voiced. You controlled your emotions, stopping yourself from raging. But still, you managed to be the sassy miss.

You walked going near in front of him. You touched his cheeks and you felt him melting under your touch. He was nervous of what you'll do next.

You pecked his lips and his eyes grew big. He stood frozen over there. It was his first kiss and he never knew that he'll lose it to you which he hates the most.

Now, he's blushing like a tomato.

"Wha-" He looked at you with an unreadable expression.

"Shush. I'll go now."

You exited the room and realized what you did. You face palmed because it was your first kiss as well. You just wanted to melt at that time.

"Maybe a walk would help." you muttered.

Your POV

I felt tired after the walk. Maybe, I should go back.