𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙩.3

Written with: FictionCharac_Lover

Your POV

I was preparing for the date today. I knew that it was not good for me to go on this date but I had already decided that after this, I'll be breaking up with Yeonjun. I thought I could get back at him but things just got worse. It only cause for me to fall in love deeper with him. In the end, I'll just end up hurting myself because of this one- sided relationship.

Narrator's POV

You finished preparing after an hour when a notification suddenly popped up in your phone. Your boyfriend said that he'll be picking you up so you replied him with an okay went down in the living room to wait for him.

As you sat down, you looked at your photos with Yeonjun. The both of you look so happy and you missed those moments so much. A tear escaped your eye as you scroll down further. You never imagined that you'll end up like this. After years of being friends and months of being in a relationship, you never thought that he would be causing you so much pain. If you can turn back time, you just wished that you never met him again and continued living without him.

Someone knocked the door, startling you as you were in deep thought. You immediately wiped your tears and opened the door. There was Yeonjun, smiling at you and looking good in his outfit. This caused you to smile back at him.

"Hey babe, you ready?" He asked and held your hand.

"Yes. I'll just lock the door."

After that, he escorted you to his car and opened the door for you. As he entered, he looked at you and put your seatbelt. You felt warmth spreading on your cheeks since your faces were so close at each other. He laughed softly as he saw you blushed and backed away to start driving.

At the Restaurant

You and Yeonjun came first before Sejin, your sister, and her friend arrives. While waiting for them, you both mind your own businesses. You looked at Yeonjun while he was chatting with his members on his phone.

You look at his charming and innocent face. He seems so angelic that no one will ever believe, he had played and broken someone's heart.

Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted when you heard someone calling you.

"Y/N!"

You looked at the person and it was your sister. She was with someone but you can't recognized him. Sejin's friend seemed familiar to you. The two of them got closer and as you made eye contact with the guy, your eyes widened.

"KIM JUNKYU! IS IT YOU?"

Yeonjun was startled when you shouted so he also looked at the guy. He already heard about him since he was also an idol but he didn't knew him personally. He can say that Junkyu was good looking and tall which is most of girls' ideal type. But Yeonjun knew he was better.

"Y/N, IT IS REALLY ME! I MISS YOU!"

"Oh me too Kyu!"

You were hugging Junkyu for a few seconds when you heard Sejin clearing her throat. She raised at her eyebrows at you and you instantly understood what she meant. You removed your hands from Junkyu and straightened the wrinkles of your dress.

"Uhm Yeonjun, by the way this is Junkyu."

"Nice to meet you Yeonjun-ssi. I'm Y/N's best friend." Junkyu offered his hands while grinning.

"Oh hello Junkyu. I'm the boyfriend by the way." Yeonjun accepted his hand shake and smiled to him as well.

When you sat down, you turned your boyfriend to tell him more about Junkyu but then you caught him smiling at Sejin which caused you to look away. You can feel your eyes becoming teary so you closed them before tears can even fall.