𝙄𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Narrator's POV

Kai always wakes up early just to see his neighbor. He didn't knew what was your name since you haven't met yet. You were beautiful and young. You would always stay at your garden every morning. And Kai would always admire you from his room and check what you're doing.

Kai never talked to you. He just noticed you months ago. He was living there for almost how many years but he just recently met you. Though you didn't have a proper introduction, he grew a little crush for you as days passed. That's why he would always wake up early just to see you.

But he didn't knew why he haven't seen you in school. There is only one school around the village. The rest were very far that it will take you hours before you arrive.

At school

Kai is very popular at school. He is not the typical bad boy in the stories but he is the perfect definition of an angel sent from heaven. Honor Student, basketball player, singer, dancer, rich, and popular. In short, he has everything. Wait, except for one... a girlfriend.

His friends were curious too why he haven't been on a relationship. He is everyone's ideal type. He will be a perfect boyfriend if ever.

"I'm sorry Jihyun but I don't feel the same." Yes, that's Kai turning down girls' confession again. He walked away from the school's garden and went straight to his friends' table at the canteen.

"Okay, you know every girls in this school loves you. Even teachers." Taehyun said to Kai.

"Yet, he haven't been in a relationship." Yeonjun continued.

Kai just rolled his eyes.

"You all know that I have someone I like, right?"

"That girl in the neighborhood? Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously Soobin hyung."

"You haven't even get near her or talk to her. What a coward."

"Shut up, Beomgyu hyung."

After class

When he went home, he saw you outside. You were strolling around the street and enjoying the view.

Kai suddenly became nervous as heck. He didn't knew what to do. He collected some courage before deciding to talked to you.

"Hey! I'm Kai. I am your neighbor by the way. I always see you at your garden. I saw you months ago actually but please don't think of me as a stalker.

He offered a hand shake but you just look at it. You just smiled at him as a reply.

"Ah, hi. My name is Y/N"

He immediately put his hands at his pockets. He was embarrassed of what he did.

"Uhm.. would you like to hangout sometime? I mean as a friend and a neighbor. Actually, how do say this.."

You raised your eyebrows at him, waiting to continue his statement.

"I-I have a tiny crush on you. You're very pretty to be honest. Maybe we can have some tea or coffee so...you know...we can have a proper introduction and socialize." He said while smiling cheekily.

He scratched his nape due to his dumbness.

You're such a dimwit Kai! He thought.

You just laughed at his cuteness and agreed to go with him. Kai can't contain his happiness and jumped at your answer. After that, he realized that you're still there watching him.

The both of you said goodbye and parted ways. Kai went to his room and did some little party by himself.

Next day

Kai woke up feeling very excited. It was Saturday. He thought that maybe he can go to your house so that you can start your friendly date.

He was preparing for an hour already yet he haven't choosed his outfit. His whole room was mess since he was trying to find clothes that will impress you.

After an eternity, he have finally decided what to wear. He wore a simple tee and pants with matching vans. He also sprayed some expensive perfume and fixed his hairstyle. He looked at the mirror one last time before going downstairs.

You can do it Kai. He convinced himself so won't embarrassed himself once again.

Kai arrived at your house. He knocked at the door and waited for your presence. But a woman in her 40's opened the door.

"Yes?" She said.

"Uhm, Hello ma'am. I'm Kai. Is Y/N here?"

The woman's eyes grew wide at what she heard. She gulped before responding to him.

"Hello Kai. I'm Y/N's mother. Didn't you knew? Y/N is in a coma state for almost 2 years."

To be continued.