𝙋𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙤

Narrator's POV

This summer, you have attended piano classes since you have nothing to do. You can't just waste your time resting all day. Your friends were out of town. So you told yourself why not find a new hobby?

You were quite excited because it is your first time learning a musical instrument. Actually, you were quite disappointed to yourself since you don't have any talents. You were good in academic but not in extra curricular activities.

When you entered the room, there were only about 7 people. You sat in the front row so that you can take note of the important details of the lesson.

You were scrolling through your feed when you heard the students at your back chatting.

"Have you heard the incident that happened here maybe 2 years ago? They said someone died here. Actually, it's creeping me out." The other said.

"Enough of those. Ghosts are not real."

Childish. You thought.

The teacher came and started the lesson. You paid attention to what she teaches and took notes as well. She was amazed on how determined you are. Everyone was complimenting you. They said that you were great for a beginner.

Your teacher gave you a break. Taehyun, one of your classmates, asked you to join him.

"Y/N, do you want to eat with me? My treat."

He already approached you earlier. He asked for your help in learning the lesson even though he seems to know it already. You noticed it immediately.

You know... Simple ways to approach your crush.

"Okay." Of course, you agreed. Who wouldn't say yes to this handsome guy?!

After Break

You and Taehyun never separated after that break. The two of you became closer. You thought he was very quiet at first but actually he's very talkative. You'll never get tired of this guy.

The two of you were paired in a task as well. You decided to practice in the music room since the both of you don't have pianos at home. The two of you were the ones left.

You noticed Taehyun was having signs of unease. He'll just give you a smile every time you'll have an eye contact.

"Tae, are you sure you're fine?"

"Yes, I'm alright. I'll just practice for our task."

You just shrugged the thought out of your head. Maybe, he's not just comfortable.

You saw another piano covered with white cloth on the corner. Taehyun was playing the other one so maybe you can use this.

You haven't noticed this earlier. You were about to pull the cloth off when someone hold your arms. You screamed in surprise.

"HEY Y/N, DON'T WORRY. I'M HERE."

You immediately hugged Taehyun. Your heart was pounding very fast. Your mind was still blank after what happened.

"Y/N, never open that okay."

You already released your hold to him. You were curious since his was very serious when he said those.

"Why?"

"Have you heard of the incident that happened before?"

"No."

"Two years ago, someone died in here. His name was Choi Soobin. Until now, no one knows how he died. And they said, that's where he always practice so never touch that."

You just nod at him. He said that the two of you should go home already.

"I'll walk you to your house."

You just nod your head as a sign of agreement.

But you were very curious. Choi Soobin. A bell rings in your mind every time you repeat his name. But you just can't remember.

The two of you arrived in your house.

"Tae, thank you very much for today."

"You're welcome Y/N. Take care, okay?"

"Hmm."

He gave you a charming smile one last time before going.

Damn, you Taehyun. Why did you make my heart beat this fast? You thought.

You already finish your things and was ready to sleep when you saw a box at your table.

"Oh, Love Letters." You muttered.

When you opened it, you read each letter you received before. You received a lot of them since you were quite popular at school.

Cheesy. You thought.

Actually, you have memorized the other letters since you have read it again and again. One letter caught your attention. It was very simple but it surely caught your attention.

"To my dearest Y/N, From...

Ch-choi Soobin."

To Be Continued.