𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙥𝙩.2

Your POV

Another morning, but unexpectedly it was great unlike my other ones before. The past days were great. I never expected to meet someone like Soobin. It surely felt different having someone by your side. Considering, he's my first friend. Maybe I should treat him today.

You:
Hey Soobin, it's Y/N. I would like to ask if you want to go at the amusement park.

Soobin:
Good Morning Y/N. I like that idea 

so what time are we going to meet?

You:
See you at 11:00 pm. 

I'll be going.

Soobin:
Okay. Take care 😊

I don't know but Soobin has a different effect on me. He makes always makes me nervous which I don't understand why. But, I am glad to be with him in every moment.

I better get ready for our meeting!

Narrator's POV

You arrived at the park exactly 10:50. You were trying to text but you bumped to someone else. To your luck, it was Soobin. He's looking good in his outfit especially those round glasses.

" Soobin! I was about to text you."

" Ohh... maybe fate led us here. Hi my soulmate!" He waved at you innocently and acted cute.

"Yeah. So funny. " You only rolled your at his statement.

You hid your face since you were blushing. You knew it was a joke. But what can you do? You can say, you have a little crush on this cutie.

"Let's go. We need to try all the rides."

He put his hands around your shoulder and led you inside the park.

You tried the extreme rides. It was fun. Even though you're afraid, he didn't let go of your hand to tell that he's there for you. At that, you felt safe around him. You felt your heart fluttering. But you thought you were confused especially that you just met yesterday. You still have a big problem and you don't want it to get worse.

You continued wondering around the park. He even won a teddy bear for you.

Soobin never felt happy like this before. He only feels like this when his beside you.

It was already 2:00 pm. The sun was indeed shining brightly, adding the heat it gives. It was very hot that you can't take it anymore. You were exhausted and suddenly, you felt a stinging pain in your chest. Slowly by slowly, you become more pale.

Soobin went to buy a cotton candy and water. When he came back, he noticed you weren't feeling well. He dropped all the food he brought. He didn't care and immediately went near you.

" Y/N- ah are you fine? I think you're tired. You should take a rest."

" No, Soobin. I'm okay. We should have fun. Let's ride that."

You suddenly felt a sharp pain which cause you to whimper. You can't breathe properly.

"Y/N! WE SHOULD GO TO THE HOSPITAL BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS!"

People were looking at you. They tried helping but you refused. You tell them you're fine. They insist but you just smiled at them even you need help at all.

"Y/N, you should go home. I'll walk you home. We'll just continue next time."

You just nod your head at him. You didn't refused anymore. You knew that worse will come. He put his hands around your waist and supported you until the bus stop.

It also rained that time. It was unexpected and people were gathering at the station. You have a hard time breathing. You just held tight in Soobin's sleeves. He looked down at you and caressed your face.

"Don't worry. We can go home." He whispered at you.

As the bus came, he pulled you. You end up in his chest but you don't have energy anymore. He was the only one you can lean on. He saw you closing your eyes. There weren't enough seats as people were packed inside. You were left with no choice and just stood up.

He was hesitating either to hug you or not but, you're at your worst. He hugged you immediately. You were surprised at first but he whispered something to you.

"Just hold tight. Don't let go. " You don't know what to do anymore but that time you just trusted him.

At your house

You were at the door of your house. You gave him the key. As he opened the door, you felt that you can't take it anymore. You need your medicine.

"Soobin, help me."

You were about to fall but he tried to catch you. But an accident happened. He tripped on his foot causing him to land at you...

He didn't know what to do after accidentally kissing you. It was driving him crazy.

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥.