𝙋𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙩.2

Narrator's POV

You were blankly looking at your television. Actually, you weren't watching even though your favorite show is playing. You keep on thinking matters happening these past days.

You're the only one in your condo. You have been strong and independent since you were young but this time, you were so afraid. Afraid, not because of something but because of someone. The whole thing with this mysterious guy was running your mind crazy.

You just discovered the letters that Soobin had given to you. It was full of poems he made for you. The poems were all about you and his admiration.

You even saw a picture. It was you with a tall,cute boy, and written at back of it was a date

1-26-17. Your 17th birthday and the day of the accident.

You assumed the boy in the photograph was Soobin since it was with the letters he has given to you.

You never felt this way before. Something is not in the right place. You're trying to find the missing piece to solve this mystery.

Who really is Soobin? What is he to you? Why did he appeared suddenly? There were many questions in your head that you want to be answered.

Suddenly, your phone rang, making you flinch. It was Hueningkai.

Hey, Y/N, are you free today?

...

Hey, Y/N, are you okay?

...

Y/N, are you still there?

A-ah yes. I'm free.

Are you okay?

Ye-yes, just sleepy.

Let's have a coffee later. Meet me at the cafe. 3pm. See you later.

Okay. Bye Ningning.

Get ready now. Bye-bye

You ended the call. You left another sigh before preparing. Better not be late. The last time, you were late at your meet- up with Kai, it literally irritated your ears since he kept in ranting about it.

This bothers me a lot. I'll clear this out no matter what.

Cafe

You were just staring at your coffee while stirring it. Just like last morning, you were thinking about Soobin. Kai kept on talking and talking about his vacation but he didn't knew that he looks like a weirdo since no one was listening to him. Even the people passing by, can't help to look at him weirdly. Poor Ningning.

When he looked at you, he suddenly stopped talking. He tried calling your attention but you were still in deep process of thinking.

"HEY Y/N?! EARTH TO Y/N!"

"Oh! I'm so-sorry. What were you saying again?"

Kai just rolled his eyes after realizing that he was talking to himself. He look stupid. But still, he was worried what's happening to you.

"Is something bothering you?"

"Uhm...Do you know someone whose name is Soobin?"

Kai was shocked when he heard that name. He was stunned and felt goosebumps. The name of the boy who almost brought you to death. If it isn't because of Soobin, your life won't be miserable now.

Can she already remember everything? Then she shouldn't anymore. He thought.

"Soobin? I-I don't know. "

"Are you sure? You haven't met someone like him?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Ah it's nothing. I just heard it from our other friends. That's all."

Actually, you were doubting Kai's answer. For being friends for a long time, you knew everything about him. You could see in his eyes that he was lying. But, if he won't answer you, then you'll just know it by yourself.

"Just forget about him. Maybe, it's not that important." He said while avoiding having an eye contact with you.

"Okay."

Kai's POV

How did she knew him? I thought he's gone. Y/N shouldn't remember him anymore. I won't let her be in danger again. Never again.

"We should run away Soobin. I really want to be with you."

"Let's go now Y/N, before your parents catch us."

"Y/N, COME BACK!"

"NO MOM! I DON'T WANT TO COME WITH YOU! I'LL STAY WITH SOOBIN."

"Y/N!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

"If it isn't because of you, she won't be in this critical state! GET OUT OF OUR LIVES!"

"Mrs. Kang, please let me see her one last time. Please, I'm begging you. Please."

"No. Get out."

"Hyung, please get away from Y/N. If you really want her to live, then go away far from us."

"But Kai-"

"I'll be taking care of her. So please..."

"Did you heard the news, the boy who is great at playing the piano, he committed suicide."

"Really? Soobin right? His name is Soobin!"

"YES! I know it's because of his relationship with Y/N. Her parents were against it. Poor Y/N. "

Narrator's POV

Kai was busy cleaning his room. While he was fixing his pillows, his phone suddenly rang. It was Yeonjun, calling.

" Hey Kai, you'll surely not believe this. Earlier, I saw Soobin in the school. It was really Soobin, he even asked for my help. He said he was going to study in our school this coming school year. It looks like he don't remember anything. "

"Are you insane, hyung?"

"

He's alive and he's back."

Kai can't speak at all. His hands trembled, afraid of what he just heard.

I thought he's dead?

His POV

"It's me, Y/N...

Soobin..."

To be continued.