𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠

Soobin's POV

Early in the morning, I'm currently here at the library. I'm finding for my favorite series which is heart of a weak. Actually, people are going crazy over this since it is very different from other stories. The author haven't revealed her identity yet. She's very popular when it comes in making heart breaking stories.

In the series I'm reading, the main character has a weak heart. Not literally, but he's afraid to love his dream girl resulting him to be isolated. His life is so miserable. Never wanna be like him honestly.

I'm already in love with this story. That's why I spend my whole week in the library. I even forgot to do some of my assignments because I was too immerse on it.

Now, I need to find the book before someone else can.

Narrator's POV

Soobin arrived at the section where the book he wants to read is located. He saw a girl trying to get a book. She was trying to reach it but it is way up high. He immediately went near her to help.

"Uhm miss, what book would you like to get?"

The girl seemed to be shocked at sudden his presence. She just stared at him with wide eyes. Soobin then waved a hand in front of her, checking if she is alright.

"A-ah I just want to read that book but I can't reach it." She pointed to where the book is located.

"Oh! What book number?"

"B-book four."

Soobin was surprise to hear that the girl also wants the book he was finding for since earlier. He's been wanting to read this part because it was just released. He thought that they will have some problem regarding on this.

"Ahh.. you see, I was gonna read book four as well. I've been finding it for so long." He plead to the girl with his eyes showing how he really wanted it.

After a minute of thinking what to do, the girl suddenly gasped. The young lad immediately looked at her.

"Do you mind if we share? I mean we can read together."

Soobin was shocked with the girl's offer. Of course, they've just met.

He thought thoroughly about it. There was nothing wrong with it and he wouldn't lose anything if he choose to. He then accepted her offer.

"Not really!"

He got the book from the shelf and lead you both to a table. The atmosphere was peaceful and quiet since the two of you were so immersed at the book. You don't find his presence awkward anymore.

While Soobin on the other side was still uncomfortable as he reads with you. Imagine reading your favorite with a stranger, to be exact, a charming one. He didn't really have a lot of interaction with girls on his university

You caught him staring at you so you poke his cheeks.

"Is there any problem?Do I have something on my face?" You nonchalantly asked.

"A-ah it's nothing."

"By the way, I haven't got your name. I'm Y/N."

"My name is Soobin."

After your little introduction, you two started to talk. You both shared each other how much you love books and how you fell in love with this series. He also told you that how reading relieves his stress since college life was eating him up.

"You should read that too. It's good."

"Hey, I didn't noticed the time. I think I need to go since it's late."

You immediately stood up and about to go but he stopped you.

"Wait Y/N!"

"Yes?"

"I.. I really find you great and I want to be friends with you. Would you like to have some coffee with me?" Soobin scratch his nape as he thought of what he just said.

It was the first time that someone asked you out on a friendly date. You never really had a friend so you were quite hesitating if it's a good idea. But, Soobin seems to be kind so you agreed.

"I think it's okay."

"Okay. Wait, I'll just put this back."

Cafe

You already arrived at the cafe. The both of you learned that you both like matcha as you ordered. It is one of the many same like you two have.

"Good Afternoon, may I have your order?"

"Two matcha latte please."

"By the way, we have a promo for couples. Would you like to try?"

You and Soobin were flustered at the statement. You shook your head and was about to tell the barista that she took it wrong but no words came out. You were still pretty shocked.

"Maybe you misunderstood it. We just met today." Soobin said as you looked at him.

"Oh! I'm sorry."

As soon as you got your orders, you went to a table and started knowing each other. It was a great talk that you haven't tracked about time. You mostly have the same interests except the fact the he hates mint chocolate ice cream and you love it. You even argued about it.

The store was about to close so you decided to go home. Your body felt tired from the whole day.

"Hey Y/N, we should meet each other again. It was nice bonding with you."

"Same to you. It was great to have a new friend."

"Let's meet again sometime." He smiled at you, showing his dimples.

It wasn't a bad offer at all. To read with someone with the same interest, to talk to a kind and sweet guy, and to make friend within the day. It's also good to take risks sometimes.

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥.