𝙎𝙝𝙮 𝙥𝙩.3

Narrator's POV

"Yeonjun, I think we should know each other first. I'm not sure of what do I really feel towards you since we just met today. Please give me time." You said to him as you were still overwhelmed with all the things you just found out.

But Yeonjun was still happy with your response. It may sound disappointing but the fact that you're willing to know more about each other, he still had a little hope that you will have a definite answer someday.

"Thank you very much for giving me a chance Y/N. I am willing to wait for you."

At your work

"Y/N, there will be a new employee that will work in our department. Please guide him with all the things over here." That was your boss.

"Don't worry Mr. Min. I'll make sure to do my best"

"Thank you, Y/N. He's already outside the meeting room."

"Okay Sir."

You bowed to him before exiting his office.

"Soobin, can you finish this document for me? I'll just assist the new employee."

He is one of your colleagues. You were very close from the start since you met him during your interview. He was also one of the applicants during that time.

"No worries Y/N. You can ask me any favors."

"Thanks Binnie."

You smiled at him and proceeded to the meeting room. As you entered, you were surprised when your eyes land on someone .

"Yeonjun? Why are you here?"

"Hi Y/N. I forgot to tell you. I'll be working here starting from now on. Now, we'll be seeing each other always."

He smiled cheekily at you like a child. You just sighed as a reply.

"As if we don't see each other everyday. Let's go. I still need to teach you what to do."

You held his hands and pulled him to your department. That small action made you felt some sparks which was new to you. Yeonjun felt the same. He bit his lips due to the fact that he was trying to contain his excitement inside .

You started talking about the things he need to do but every time you face him, you'll only caught him staring at you. You would flick his forehead, telling him to listen.

On your way home, he bought ice cream for you two.

"Hey Y/N. Thank you for training me and I assure you that I memorized all the things you taught me."

"Really? But every time I would check if your listening, I'll caught you staring at me. Even a flick wouldn't work."

"Yah? Do you know it hurts?! See my forehead!"

"Hmm? I don't see anything wrong with it. Let me flick it again."

"YAH STOP!"

You just laughed at his cuteness. As you arrived at your house, he waved his hands at you and mentioned a bye-bye.

"Wait!"

Yeonjun turned at you and he saw you running to him. You weren't thinking about your actions that time to be honest.

You tiptoed since he was taller and kissed his forehead. After that you ruffled his hair and ran inside your house.