𝙎𝙝𝙮 𝙥𝙩.2

Narrator's POV

You decided bring him to your house to treat him since he refused to go to the hospital. He said that there's no need to. As you went upstairs to get the medicine kit, he looked around your house. He saw your pictures hanged on the wall. He saw how you grew up from a charming little girl to a fine young lady. 

"No wonder why I fell for her." He mumbled.

"Hey Yeonnie, are you sure your leg is fine?" You called as you went downstairs.

He felt some sparks at the thought of you giving him a nickname.

"No, it's fine. Y-you have done too much. Because of me, you weren't able to go to work."

"Oh, don't worry about my work. You're health is more important. "

You went near him and patted his back. He immediately backed away from the sudden touch, avoiding  to have an eye contact with you.

"I'm very sorry. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"No, you don't! I just felt ho-hot." He then cleared his throat to ease the awkward atmosphere.

"You should stay here for awhile. By the way, may I know how old are you and where do you live?"

"I am 22 years old and I live at the next block. I also very sorry for what happened earlier. I was enjoying the view so I didn't saw you in front." 

"I'm sorry too. I hope we could forget the accident. Let's just be friends!"

You offered a handshake but he was hesitating to either it accept or not. In the end, he shook his hands with yours. He can't help but to gush in his mind over the fact that your hands looks so small with his.

After that, you started telling him stories about you. He also shared some about him. It felt like you have known each other for years. You felt comfortable with him. On the middle of your conversation, something popped in your mind

"You know recently, there is this someone that who always sends me love letters. Everyday actually. But nothing had arrived today."

He suddenly became tensed after hearing those words. He felt sorry that he wasn't able to give his message. But everything right now wouldn't happen if it isn't because of the accident .

"R-really, so what about it?"

"Not much but I find it cute and those sweet messages sometimes makes my heart flutter."

He smiled secretly. He was surprised to know that your heart flutters every time you read his messages.

"Have you met this guy?"

"No, I haven't yet. But I can imagine that he is really shy and sweet. I hope I can meet him soon."

"Don't worry. You'll meet him in the right time. I know he'll cherish you so much more than his life."

"How can you be so sure of that?"

"Uhm... I just feel it. The way you describe this person."

"Thank you Yeonnie for your support." You replied with a smile.

Time passed by and it was already evening.

Your POV

Yeonjun and I went to the kitchen. I realized that the sun was about to set. I didn't knew that we're talking for that long.

"Yeonjun, you should take your dinner here."

"If it's okay with you. You can also add those fruits I bought this morning."

"Okay."

"Can I use the restroom?"

"No worries. Just go straight over there. And be careful! Your leg is not yet fine."

"Ohh, someone is concerned." This boy still have the guts to tease me?!

"Yah! Do you want me to break your leg instead?!"

"Chill! I was joking." He said and chuckled after.  

How can he be so cute while laughing? His pouty lips are cute too.

I came back to the living room to get the fruits. As I opened the plastic bag, there were grapes, oranges and a ... letter? It looks similar to the ones I receive. How could that be so?

Wait what?! Is Yeonjun the one who sends the letters?

But there is only one way to find out. I need to read the letter to confirm  it.

"Y/N, I've decided to reveal myself. It's been long time that I was writing letters for you. During those times,  I  mustered up some courage to confess to you officially. I'm now sure that I'm ready to meet and talk to you. I don't know if I sound creepy but I assure you that I have no bad intentions.

I'll be waiting for you at the park at 6:00 p.m. I hope you'll come :) ."

From: Yeonjun

"Y-Y/N?"

I just stood still at my place as I looked at him. He then saw the letter in my hands which made his eyes grew big. As he looked back to me, he gulped and tried to find the words he was about to say.

"It's been two years since I met you on a cafe. I thought that it will be the first and last time I will meet you. But to my luck, I found out that you lived near my mom's house. It is one time that I saw you at the bus stop. After that, I started staying here so I can see you. I'm sorry if I sound like a stalker. I thought it was just a simple crush but as time goes by, I realized I grew feelings for you. 

Then, I gained the courage to write to you. I was the one who always give you those letters. Through the letters, I could express what I really feel towards you. I'll be waiting for your answer since you already knew. I understand if you won't give me a chance."

After saying those, he smiled and lowered his head.

"Yeonjun, I think..."

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥.