𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨

Taehyun's POV

"TAEHYUN!"

UGH! Here we go again...

"What do you need Beomgyu?"

"What happened to you bro? You look like a panda because of your eye bags."

"Yah!"

"Just kidding. By the way, please give this to my Y/N."

These sweet things again. Why wouldn't he give it by his own?! If he really like her, he should be confident enough! He should never let the opportunities pass.

As if I could do it as well.

"Gyu, just give it by yourself. It's been 2 months since this started. She's been into your sweet acts as well. Maybe she likes you too. You should reveal yourself to her."

"Thanks for the advice Tae. I'll try to find the right time."

Ring...

"Oh, we should head to class. Bye Tae!"

Phew. This won't help. My best friend likes Y/N and she seems to like him back. I'll just end up getting hurt.

Yes, I love Y/N too as a woman. We were friends since kindergarten. We would always be together even in bad times. I don't know when it started but it grew as time passed by. But I don't have the courage to confess. She likes her secret admirer which is Beomgyu. Maybe, I should just leave them. Maybe that's the right thing to do.

Narrator's POV

Taehyun arrived at his first class. You were there at your assigned seat, doing something. He saw you reading the letter which is from Beomgyu. You were happily reading it. It hurt him seeing you smile because of other man but if this makes you happy, then he'll be happy for you.

"Hey Pig!"

"Stop calling me pig, you owl!"

Taehyun pretended and acted like his heart ached.

"Oh, looks like your admirer gave you another gift."

"Yes. You know, I really want to meet him. Maybe, I'll answer him immediately if it's someone who is close to me. I mean I can see that he's very sweet."

You daydreamed of the possible romantic things that may happen when the two of you meet. While Taehyun was worrying when the time comes that you'll meet Beomgyu. After some moment, the teacher suddenly arrived and started with your discussion.

Classes passed by and it was already recess time.

"Hey Y/N, I'll just go to the library. You know, daily duties."

"Okay. I'll also get food for you. Come back okay? Bye!"

You parted ways. But Taehyun wasn't really going to the library. He immediately went to your locker, as usual. He knew your passcode. Every time you'll go home, he will always wait for you as you get your things that's why he knew your it.

Once he opened your locker, he put the gift that Beomgyu gave . But he didn't knew that someone was there.

Your POV

I already lined up in the counter but I forgot my wallet. So I went to check my locker. 

As I made my way to my locker, I saw someone in front of it. He was checking my things. But only one knows my passcode. I tried getting near him and saw him putting a gift and a letter.

MY SECRET ADMIRER?!

I went near the person and saw...

"Taehyun? You're the one giving all of these?!"

Narrator's POV

Taehyun was surprised that you were there. He froze in his place because he didn't know what to do. He doesn't want you to get the wrong idea.

"Y/N, it's not wh-"

He was about to tell you that he wasn't your admirer but you suddenly hugged him. He knew it was wrong but it felt right at the same time. He felt happy yet there is a part he felt guilty.

"Tae, I like you too. Even before this started, I already have feelings for you. I'm glad that I already met my admirer, especially it's you."

"But-"

"What's the problem Tae?"

"Uhm..."

He should tell you the truth. But hearing those words from you made him feel euphoric. He knew that what his going to do next will cause a big problem but he'll just follow what his heart says.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES!"

The both of you were the happiest that moment. After that, you pulled him into a sweet kiss. Taehyun can't believe what was happening and this is one of the greatest things that happened to him. You were his life, his world. His happiness is you.

He set aside all the possible chaos in the future. All he thought is that you are already his, not anyone's, not even Beomgyu's.

You pulled away and smiled at him. You saw that tears were falling in his face.

"Tae, why are you crying?"

You wiped his tears and he just gave you a sweet smile.

"I'm just happy. Let's go."

He wrapped his hands at yours and pulled you to go back to the canteen. The both of you didn't care about anything that time. For you, what important is that you were able to confess your feelings for each other after a long time.

What the both of you didn't saw was someone who's raging with anger. His knuckles were turning white at the scene that he just saw. He felt betrayed. You should be in his arms instead of his best friend's. You should be his. He should be the one in Taehyun's place right now.

"You're mine Y/N. Only mine. I'll make sure to get you back"

Beomgyu will get you back no matter what.

To be continued.