𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙩.2

Written with: FictionCharac_Lover

Your POV

Choi Yeonjun...

The most precious thing for me, became the one I despise the most.

How dare he use me, just to be closer with my sister. How dare he play with me, in spite of how I loved and cared for him. How dare he take advantage of my feelings, for his personal intentions.

I'll let you feel what is like to be a fool in the game you've started. It's now my turn to play, Yeonjun.

Narrator's POV

Today, you and Yeonjun agreed to have date. Both of you will be meeting at a cafe. Yeonjun was there tapping the screen of his phone while waiting for you. He was already impatient because you've been late for 20 minutes. He just came from practice and he was very tired.

He just couldn't say no for this date because he thought that you might get mad. It might ruin his plan if ever you'll have an argument.

The bell rang and Yeonjun saw you entering. His jaw dropped at your sight. You had completely changed your fashion as you wore something beyond your usual style. Your hair was down and you're wearing a light make up. This is very new to Yeonjun. He knew that you would always like it to keep simple but this new look of yours definitely had him head over heels to you. You went to the counter to order and as you finally arrived in front of him, he was still looking deeply onto you.

You were quietly drinking when he asked you something. He put his chin over his hand and stared at you with interest.

"Why did you changed your fashion? I thought you liked it simple?"

"Why? Do I look ugly?" You innocently questioned.

He went near you and held your hand. "You're always beautiful and that will never change."

"Really? Don't you think my sister is prettier?" You stared at his eyes and you saw how it made him nervous.

You felt him froze at your question. He was holding his breath for a few seconds before answering you.

"O-of course she's also pretty but only you can own my heart. You'll always be the best in everything for me."

"Okay." You said nonchalantly.

Silence enveloped you two and he felt a sudden tension because of that. He then suddenly removed his jacket and covered you with it.

"You know, I hate it when boys look at you like that. See those boys over there. They're looking at you like a prey. I'm the only one who is allowed to stare at you." then he wrapped his arms around you and made sure to show them that you're taken. His actions made him surprised as well. He didn't need to feel like this but his guts are telling him to.

For a moment, it made your heart beat so fast. You were confused why he is suddenly acting like that because he has never been this jealous before. You were falling for his tricks again but then you reminded yourself that he can't play with your feelings anymore.

"You know Yeonnie, let's eat."

As you started eating, he tried feeding you like a child but you refused to.

"Hey babe, don't you like it when I feed you?" He said while cutely pouting to you.

"It's just there are many people here and remember, you're an idol. I'm sorry, okay?" You said while smiling at him.