Letters | 4

Letter #3

Dear Jaemin,

          Are you sticking to the rules?

         Back then, when I first met you, I've learned a lot of things about life. I told you that most of the time, I lose hope on everything but you changed my perspective.

          You told me that there's nothing wrong from being blue but it's also not right to be always like it. You said that blue is somehow a sad color, yes it was pretty, so aesthetic yet so deep and hurtful.

           You said blue is never bright and most of the time it's always dark. You even said to me that blue reminds you of the ocean, it might look peaceful from above but no one knew how deep and sad it was from below.

          You even told me that blue also reminds you of a rainy day, it was always crying because everyone hated rain.

          Do you still remember the time when you told me that I shouldn't be so used to the color of blue inside my head? Because you promised me that you'll change every single blue in my mind and turn it into bright yellow color.

          But don't you know? From the day I met you, the blue in my mind already faded away. There's nothing left, but bright yellow.

          You're my yellow Na Jaemin.

-Minji