Epilogue.

Na jaemin rushed to the hospital as soon as he finished reading the last letter that was included in the envelope.

He run to the hallway of the hospital but he can't seem to find Mark nor Minji.

He went to the waiting area where he saw the elder boy earlier but when he arrived, he found nothing but empty seats in the hallway.

Jaemin was about to asked the nurse's desk when a hand suddenly tapped his shoulder—it was Mark.

“I knew you'd come back” the elder said with a faded smile on his lips.

“Where is she? What happened to her?” Jaemin asked the elder boy but instead of answering his questions, Mark pulled his hand and made their way to the ICU room near the OR.

Jaemin saw the girl she just ate lunch with days ago, lying on the bed with life support attatched unto her.

Mark silently gestured Jaemin to go inside and say whatever he is going to say to the lying girl on the bed.

Jaemin noticed the sudden burst of tears from Mark's eyes yet he chose to remained calm and went inside the room.

The ICU room is quite spacious and is filled with nothing but the apparatus' noise. Jaemin tried to stop himself from crying as soon as he approached the unconsious girl in front of her.

"Minji-ah... I came as soon as I read the last letter you wrote for me” the boy said as he tried to hold Minji's bare hands.

“I'm sorry if I wasn't able to spend more time with you back then until now. I'm sorry if I can't give back the love you've offered to me... I'm sorry for being not good enough for you” Jaemin cannot fight the urge to cry anymore. Tears suddenly bursted out from his eyes and he's now crying like a child.

"I'm sorry Minji...” were the only words he could only say.

Jaemin became silent for a moment and tried to stopped himself from crying once again.

“Minji-ah, thank you.” he stated as he held the girl's hand tightier.

“Thank you because you showed me how wonderful friendship was, thank you for making me realized that I was important, thank you for making me feel loved... Thank you for being a brighter color for me. Thank you for showing me that I'm not alone...” the boy said before kissing Minji's temple.

“I'll be going now, I love you.” Jaemin said before leaving. As soon as the door shut closed, a tear suddenly scaped from her eye together with the loud noise of the apparatus.

Doctors came rushing as well as Mark. They all gathered around her until the white noise came.

“Time of death, 9:13 pm”