Letter | 21

Letter #20

Dear Jaemin,

          There was a huge plot twist in this story of us Jaemin. Just when I thought there's a chance for us—is when I finally knew that you already have someone in your heart.

          It was a great disguise, it was the ending that I would never expect, and rather forget—yet still it didn't stopped me from loving you.

         I know I wasn't meant for you, and neither you were made for me. I know there's a zero chance of you loving me back.

          But even though this one-sided love ended up catastrophic, I'm still happy that I got the chance to love you. I had the chance to know how strong and brave you are, and that made me realize that I loved you not because of your handsome face nor your bright smile—I loved you because you are Na Jaemin.

         I know it's not going to be an easy ride for me to moved on, but I promise you, I'll just moved on to my feelings but I'll never forget that I onced love someone wonderful as you.

         I hope and wish the bestest for you and your love.

          I know you'll both make us realize that forever may not exist but eternity does.

           I love you Jaemin, I know you're happy now. I just wish that Jeno will never leave your side because if he didha, there's a chance that I might steal you from him.

        Always take care of each other.

With all my love,
Lee Minji