Letters | 8

Letter #7

Dear Jaemin,

          After our theater act, the director  was so happy and even asked you and Hina to play the role of the next act that we're going to do in the Christmas eve.

          Sadly, the director pulled out some casts and Jeno and I were one of them. I was afraid that day, I was afraid of losing you. I thought that you're not going to have time for me and for Jeno but seems like I was right.

          It was lunch time and you told me that it might be the last time that you're going to join me and Jeno for lunch. You even told Jeno that he needs to be always with me because you won't be around in the next days and even weeks because you needed to spend more time with Hina so you could always practice for your roles.

          I got mad that time and I walked away. I noticed that you're about to run after me but I heard Hina called your name. Without any hesitations you run to the opposite way where she was standing.

          I felt so hopeless that day. My heart was aching so bad and my sight were all blurry due to so much tears coming out from my eyes.

          I stopped running because I realized I have nowhere to go. I was panting and catching my breath. I dried my tears and was shocked when a hand tapped my shoulder.

          A small hope started to grew inside me. I said to myself that I was right, that you can't resist me. I turned around with a small smile on my face but I only got disappointment in exchange. It was Jeno who run after me, and you didn't even bother to give me even a single glance, because all of your attention was only on Hina.

-Minji