Letters | 16

Letter #15

Dear Jaemin,

           It was the 23rd of January and we decided to go somewhere nice. Since we don't have classes that day, we decided to go to the lotte world.

         I was so excited because I've never been to that place and I'm really looking forward to ride all the rides that they could offer.

         Jeno refused to ride the roller coaster that time so it's only the two of us. I told you that I have fear with heights but you just told me that it'll be okay and held my hand so tight.

          When the roller coaster was about to go down, you told me to shout all my problems all at once because it could help me to relieve all my stress.

          And I did, I kept on saying I'm sorry to you and you just laugh. Goodness those laughters sounds like a good music to my ears, it was so pleasant to hear.

          And on our way home, Jeno had to take another bus because he needs to go somewhere else.

          We were sitting in the rearward part of the bus, it was only the two of us who were sitting in there and there are only limited people inside the bus.

          It was so quiet that time so I decided to listened to some music and shared my earpiece with you. While on our way home, my eyes suddenly felt heavy. I feel sleepy but I managed to control it when I felt your head fell on my shoulder.

          You were already sleeping.

          I stared at your face. That baby-face was so soft and those lashes are so long. That lips of yours was so kissable. I stared at your face for I don't know how long until I decided to fix your messy bangs.

          I'm sorry in advance Jaemin. I'm hesitating if I'm going to tell you this but... I stole a kiss from you.

          I kissed your cheek before I closed my eyes and slept as well.

-Minji

-
Jaemin smiled as soon as he read the last part of the letter.

He held his left cheek and stared the the letter once again, “Paboya, I felt your kiss that time” he said then folded the letter carefully before taking another letter from the envelope.