39 - Disney Diaries Part 4: The Little Mermaid, Tarzan and Mulan

Lani's P.O.V.

Dear Diary,

This is probably the most I've ever written in a diary, you should feel honored. I'm considering starting a new one when the babies are born and writing in it every day watching them grow and everything. Although I will no doubt change my mind a few times before deciding on what to do.

Tom was excited that I'm pregnant with twins. I'm hoping that they are a boy and a girl. But i don't really mind what the genders are.

I have 3 more Disney movies to watch, my marathon is almost finished. Almost. One more day to go. Todays choices are The Little Mermaid, Tarzan and Mulan.

It's currently November. Something was supposed to happen this month.... can't quite place it though.... I'll think of it sooner or later.

Better get these movies started.

Yours,

Lani

I sit down on the couch once again and put on Tarzan first. I'm not sure why, but its a good movie. I get about half way through when Liam bursts through the door, making me jump what seems like miles in the air. I look over at him and glare at him, only then i see his face and the worry/shock that it holds.

"Liam?" I pause the movie and get up before slowly making my way to him.

"Elsa..... labor...." My eyes go wide as he speaks those words. It then clicked that that is what was supposed to be happening this month.

"Where's Chris?"

"I don't know. Luke has taken Elsa to the Royal." I walk back over to the couch and pick up my phone and then dial Chris's phone. I jump slightly when i hear it ring on the coffee table.

"CHRIS!! What idiot leaves his phone on the coffee table when he goes out?! Did he go with mum and dad?"

"Yeah he did." Alright..... Lets hope mum or dad have their phones.... I dial my mum's number first and she answers on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Mum! Please tell me that Chris is with you."

"He is. He and dad just got back why what's wrong?"

"Can you please hand your phone to him. Please." I hear my dad ask what's wrong in the background. "Or put the phone on speaker."

"Your on speaker."

"Great! Chris. Get your butt down to the Royal."

"Why?"

"You have a pregnant wife who was due this month, you put the pieces together." I was getting a bit annoyed at him.

"Shit!" I hear heavy footsteps fade into the distance before hearing my mum.

"Mum, tell me he just left to get to the Royal."

"Yeah. He's on his way."

"Nice. Ok, Liam and I will meet you guys there."

"Alright. Drive safe. Love you."

"Love you too, see you soon."I hang up and then grab my keys before ushering Liam out the front door and into my car. I throw him the keys and he gets into the driver side and then drives off.

When Liam and I arrive at the hospital, we meet Luke, mum and dad in the waiting area. Mum was pacing, dad was trying to get her to stop and Luke? Well, he was looking a bit lost really. He was looking around aimlessly, looking a bit zoned out....