40 - Disney Diaries Part 5: Frozen, Ratatoullie and Home on the Range

Lani's P.O.V.

Dear Diary,

Last day of the Marathon. I'll end up finding something to do afterwards I'm sure of it. I won't be going anywhere as it is pelting down with rain today, so it is the perfect day to stay inside, light the fire and lounge around watching movies. In my opinion anyway.

I am the offical Godmother to Chris and Elsa's daughter India Rose which is exciting stuff, she is adorable. I'm happy for Chris and Elsa, they will make great parents. I just know it. I was told that I would as well, but i'm not quite sure of that.

And i woke up to find my phone had been spammed with texts from Tom - big surprise there - and i had to giggle at some of them. He was such a nut. I kinda feel bad that I wasn't awake to talk to him though. Only have to wait another 7 weeks and he will be back anyway. By that stage I will be 6 months pregnant and will no doubt look like i swallowed a beach ball.

For the final day of the Disney Marathon, I have Frozen, Ratatoullie and Home on the Range. Better get it started.

Yours,

Lani

I actually wrote in my diary while still in bed. I couldn't be bothered trying to get out to write anything. I swing my legs over the edge and waddle over to the wardrobe where I grab my dressing gown and put it on before heading down the stairs.

"Morning." Dad cheerps as i reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Morning dad." I walk over and give him a kiss on the cheek before walking to the fridge and grabbing out some fruit salad and yoghurt. I pull out a bowl and dish myself a bit of each before putting the food back in the fridge and then walking over to the table.

I just sit down to eat when my phone rings and I groan. I know its Tom, but i was about to eat! I put it up and answer it and then put it on speaker so that I can still eat while talking - after swallowing my mouthful of course.

"Hey Tom." I reply lazily.

"Hey. You didn't answer the phone last night."

"I know, I'm sorry. I fell asleep really early and ended up sleeping right through to this morning." I take a spoonful of food from my bowl and eat it.

"It's alright. I kinda figured you had a big day and it no doubt wore you out."

"Mmhmm." I swallow before continuing. "So how was your day off? Anything interesting happen?"

"Not really. Just the same average day really. Just miss being around you." I smile.

"I mis you too. It isn't the same without you here. Not to mention i look like I've swallowed a soccer ball."

"You will look as beautiful as you did the first day i saw you." I giggle quietly and lower my head so that my dad - who is now watching me with a smile - can't see the blush rising on my cheeks.

"You're... um... on speaker." I say quietly.

"I gathered as much, but it is true."

"Hi Tom." My dad yells from the stove top. I hear Tom chuckle.

"Hi Craig. Is it raining over there?"

"Yeah it is. Supposed to be raining all day." I explain.

"Uh-huh. I'll leave you to your day then, Love."

"Ok. See ya in 7 weeks."

"See you in 7 weeks. Love you."