Two

The melody of my phone alarm tore me from my sleep and I moaned, rolling over to bury my face into my pillow. A hand pulled the cover away from me and I squinted my eyes to look at my boyfriend, who was yawning widely.

"Time to get up, baby" He mumbled and threw his arm over me.

"5 more minutes," I sighed and snuggled closer into his broad chest.

"No," He said and sat up bringing him with me "We have a staff meeting. Get up and I'll make you breakfast"

I smiled and swung my legs out of bed, stretching. I yelped when my ass was smacked and I turned to see Jin smiling at me. I stuck my tongue out and headed to the bathroom to have a shower.

A little while later, we were getting into his car and headed to school. I stifled another yawn and Jin chuckled.

"Did I keep you up last night?" He asked.

"It's alright," I said, "You had a lot of papers to mark. Oh, isn't the new teacher starting today?"

"Yes," Jin said, "Hopefully they will get on with everyone. Hana, another thing,"

"What's up?"

"I know that the other teachers think that our relationship is what got you a promotion, but you know I picked you because of your talent for teaching," He said, "If someone else as better, then I would pick them over you"

"I know that," I smiled, "Just ignore what the others say. Our relationship is none of their business and we keep it professional at work,"

Jin smiled "I knew there was another reason why I love you"

The staff meeting ended and Jin called me to the side. I smiled at some of the other teachers and stood with him, but I knew that they would soon talk about me. I, unlike Jin, didn't care what they were saying about me but they were grumpy.

"Hana, I want the new teacher to be in your lessons," He said, "I would have asked the others, but you are the better teacher and head of the department"

"I didn't think that they were a science teacher," I said, "I thought we needed a PE teacher,"

Jin smiled "We do. Hana, do you ever listen to me?"

I giggled "Sometimes,"

He rolled his eyes at me "Come on. I'll take you to meet them. Now, remember they have just become qualified"

"And why would that make a difference?"

"Because they are young and good looking," Jin said as I followed him through the school "I have a feeling the girls are going to go nuts. Teenage girls scare me"

Students were now walking into the school and greeted us as we walked by. A group of my year 11 boys ran over to me with big grins on their faces and Jin rolled his eyes.

"Morning, miss," One grinned "Looking good as usual"

"Morning, Jeno," I said, "Still a pain as usual. Go to form please"

"Anything you say miss" He grinned and he walked away with his friends laughing.

"See you in science, miss!" Jaehyun called, "I look forward to seeing you!"

"My form class is first!" I sighed and shook my head "Teenage boys are just as bad as girls"

"Students love you," Jin said and opened a door for me "Ah, there you are. Boys, I want you to meet Miss Yoon. She is head of science but will show you to your form groups. Another teacher will come to collect you. Ok?"

I stepped into the class and smiled, but it only went halfway before I frowned. The two new teachers smiled at me and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you," I said, trying to figure out if I knew them "Jin, I'm sorry, Mr Kim said that one of you will be with me"

"That would be me," The tall brunette smiled at me.

"Alright," Jin said, "I will leave you to it. Oh, Hana. I will be back later tonight. I have a few meetings with some parents, so don't worry about dinner. Ok?"

"No problem," I smiled up at him and he winked at me before leaving me with the two new teachers "Ok, did you want to come with me? I can show..."

"Mr Park," The smaller brunette said "Or you can just call me Jimin"

"Park Jimin. I'll try to remember it," I said and I smiled "I'm Yoon Hana,"

"I know," He smiled widely at me "That must be the teacher to show me around"

I looked over my shoulder to see Mr Shin walking towards us "Oh. That's Wonho. He's the head of PE. He's lovely. You'll get on well with him"

"Hana," Wonho said grinning at me "I see you have been landed with the new teachers as well. Mr Park? Follow me and I'll show you around"

"See you around, Miss Yoon" Jimin smirked at me before following Wonho out.

"Did you want to come with me?" I asked the other boy "Sorry, I didn't catch your name"

He smirked at me and wandered over to me, his hands in his pocket "I'm surprised you don't recognise me, Miss. In fact, I'm kinda sad"

"Am I supposed to?"

He chuckled and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, catching me off guard "I've never forgotten you, Miss Yoon"

I just frowned at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Wow," He said, "I mean, looking at me you wouldn't think I was the child you used to teach. I'm still hurt that you quit your job after I confessed and kissed you"

My eyes went wide "Kim Taehyung. What the-"

"Bingo!" Taehyung grinned widely at me "Even after all these years you are still as beautiful as ever. No wonder you have a boyfriend,"

"Why are you a teacher?" I asked, backing away slowly and he stepped closer.

"Because you told me that you wouldn't date children," He smiled, "I decided to prove you wrong and become a teacher. After you left, I was upset and I studied hard. I went to university and now I teach what you teach"

I gulped "Why?"

"Because I can't forget my first love," Taehyung said, with a smile "Isn't this great? I think I'm going to enjoy working with you, Miss"