THIRTY-ONE

Shit.

I knew that going back to work wasn't a good idea. My whole body froze as I stood outside, my heart was racing and I felt sick. I was trying to calm my breathing down but I knew that I was going to have a panic attack. 

I took a step back and bumped into someone. I flinched as a pair of hands rested on my shoulder and then they spoke, letting me breathe a sigh of relief.

"It's ok," Taehyung said, "I won't leave your side,"

"I'm not scared of that," I said quietly, "I'm just scared. You were right. I shouldn't come back to work when-"

"But Namjoon was right when he said that you would need to get over that fear," He said, "Hana, I'm not going to let him come near you. But I will also keep our relationship secret. Ok?"

I sighed, "I'm not worried about our relationship being out in the open. I'm worried that Jin will do or say something and I am going to panic and run back to him,"

"You'd run back to someone who beat you up?"

"Taehyung, I'm scared of him," I said, rubbing the top of my arm, "I know that it isn't my fault, but I still blame myself for being beaten up. I feel that if I had just done what I was told then-"

"You told me that it wasn't my fault, so it isn't your fault," He said, "Anything could have happened for him to suddenly turn into an asshole. We can do this together, ok?"

I nodded and Taehyung put his hand on my lower back and urged me to go forward. I was just glad that all the students were in class because I wasn't sure I wanted to be stared at. It wasn't a secret that I was beaten up but only a few people knew who did it.

Taehyung managed to make me walk all the way to my first class. I let out a shaky breath and he opened the door for me. The class were loud but as soon as they saw me, they stopped talking and just stared at me.

"G-good morning," I said clearing my throat, "Miss me?"

"Holy shit," Jeno said, "Even with the black eyes, you look banging miss,"

"Do you want a detention?" Taehyung said, "Show some respect,"

"Sorry, sir," Jeno muttered.

"I have a question," Jisung said putting his hand in the air, "But I don't want to get detention for asking,"

"Then don't ask," Taehyung said and I smiled, "Why are you smiling?"

"Because I missed my class," I said and I moved towards the front of the room, "Before anyone asks a question. Yes. I was beaten up and no, I won't tell you how it happened and who did it. But, I will tell you one thing. The person who did this will be taken to court and I will do everything I have to make sure that they can't do this to another person. Now, what questions would you like to ask?"

"Hana-I mean, Miss, you shouldn't be-"

"Did Mr Kim really kiss you when you were his student?" One of the girls asked.

"What the hell?" Taehyung said, "Who told you that?"

"Well," She said, "There was a rumour going about, well, I wouldn't call it a rumour because someone heard the teachers talking about it and we all know that they aren't-"

"Just spit it out," I sighed.

"You used to teach Mr Kim when he was in school," She said, "But is it true he kissed you?"

I sighed "I used to teach him, yes,"

"But did he kiss you?" Felix asked.

I held back a smile, "No. He didn't,"

"Then why are the teachers talking about it?"

"Probably because they are jealous that I'm shadowing Miss Yoon," Taehyung said, "I mean, I'm not blind, Miss Yoon is hot,"

"Tae-Mr Kim!" I said, "Can you not?"

"What?" Taehyung said, "Oh shit. Sorry. I, uh, class, get back to work,"

The class started laughing and Taehyung went bright red. He folded his arms and leaned on the desk next to me. I elbowed him slightly and Felix jumped to his feet, pointing at us.

"I was so right!" He called out, "You guys are together!"

"And what makes you think that?" I asked.

"I can just tell," He said, "Everyone knows that you and the headteacher were a thing but now you aren't. I won't say that we know what happened between you two but like-"

"Stop talking, please," I said.

"I don't get why Mr Kim, the headteacher, would just beat up on you like that?" Jeno said, "The guy is an idiot,"

"What man punches a girl anyway? Mr Kim is a right-"

"I said stop talking!" I said loudly, "I am not going to discuss what went on between us, so just keep your nose in your books and study. Are we clear?"

The class ducked their heads down and nodded. I took a deep breath and unclenched my fists.

"Mr Kim will take the class," I said quietly, "I will be in my office catching up on work. Please don't disturb me unless it's important,"

I walked out of the room without another word and I shut myself in my office. I sat down hard on my chair and took another deep breath to stop myself from crying. I closed my eyes and rested my forehead on the table.

"Keep it together," I whispered to myself, "They didn't mean anything by it. Breathe, Hana. Breathe,"

There was a knock on the door and I heard it open. I didn't bother looking up because I knew it was Taehyung that had followed me.

"Tae, I'm sorry," I said, "I knew I should have stayed at home and I know yelling at the class probably wasn't the best thing to do. But they shouldn't have mentioned what Jin did to me,"

"And what did I do to you?"

I sat up straight and stared wide-eyed at Jin, who was closing the door "You shouldn't be here. Go away. I don't want you near me,"

Jin smiled and walked over to me "Baby, I have told you that you will come back to me because you know that what I did was just a mistake. I never meant to hurt you and you know it. I only did it because-"

"You are sick in the head," I said getting to my feet, "That's why you did it,"

Jin's smile faded and he kicked the chair out of his way and slammed me against the wall, putting his hands either side of my face. I whimpered slightly and tried to push my fear away but I couldn't. Jin made me freeze and I couldn't find any strength to push him away.

"I told you, baby," He said quietly in my ear, "You have made a big mistake,"

A/N: Stop asking me to update. I can only update when I feel like it and when I'm in the mood.

I have some things going on in my personal life and they are more important than writing.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird hoes <3