ELEVEN

I stood in front of my class, teaching them about magnetic fields whilst Taehyung was sitting down observing. I could feel him watching my every move and I hadn't spoken to him more than I had to. 

Jin had threatened his job and I didn't want to be the one that caused him to lose it. Taehyung was a very good teacher and I wasn't going to stop him from going further as a teacher. I felt like a coward for not telling Jin where to stick it, but I thought it was the best thing to do. Keep my distance from Taehyung and Jin.

I hadn't slept in the same bed as Jin. I moved my things into the spare room and told him that it wasn't going to change until he took the stick out of his ass. He just kept apologising and he cried saying how awful he felt but I wasn't going to fall for the tears. 

After he had his meltdown, Shownu called me and then Jin went back to the man that hurt me a few days before. Once again he grabbed my wrist and smashed my phone because he didn't want men to talk to me. It scared me and he scared me. I was worried that if I just upped and left, he would just drag me back home and control me some more.

"Any questions before you start completing with question sheet?" I asked and someone put their hand up "Yes?"

"What sort of force is a magnetic force?"

I sighed "Did you just read out the question sheet?"

"Maybe," He said and the class chuckled "Sorry. I wasn't listening properly,"

I folded my arms "And why is that?"

"Because I was daydreaming,"

"At least you are honest," I said with a smile "But answer the questions and then we will talk. You have 10 minutes to answer the questions and then we will go through them together. You can start and no cheating,"

I turned my back on the class and quickly cleared the board so they didn't get the answers they needed. I rubbed my wrist as it twinged and I made sure that my sleeves were covering the bruises. I didn't need more problems when I was at work and I certainly didn't want Taehyung to beat Jin up.

I walked back to my desk and looked at the pile of work I managed to get done. Taehyung was sitting quietly going through other exams that needed to be marked but I could see him glance at me every now and then. It was obvious he wanted to ask me something but I guess he couldn't when there were a bunch of 12-year-olds around.

There was a knock on the door and I looked up, my heart dropping into my stomach. Jin opened the door and everyone stopped working to look up who walked through the door. I saw them quickly push their ties up and tuck their shirts in and I rolled my eyes.

"Miss Yoon," Jin said, "May I have a word?"

"Yes," I said, "Mr Kim is going to make sure that no one cheats and if you cheat, then the next test you have will be an A-level test,"

The class groaned but carried on with their work. I closed the classroom door behind me and stepped away from the watchful eye of Taehyung.

"What can I do for you, Mr Kim?" I asked and folded my arms.

"I wanted to talk to you about my behaviour last night,"

"This really isn't the time," I said, "I have a class to teach so if you want to apologise, then please hurry up before someone else walks into this hallway,"

"I didn't say I wanted to apologise, Hana," Jin said, "I came to tell you that I reacted as any boyfriend would when he finds his girlfriend messaging another man,"

I clenched my jaw "That other man, has been my best friend since we were 2 years old. You can't tell me who I can and can't talk to,"

Jin smirked "Oh, sweetheart. I really can because you seem to forget what I am capable of"

"Was that a threat?"

"I have a meeting after work today so I want you to go straight home and wait for me. I don't know how long I will be but-"

"I won't be going straight home tonight," I said, "I have things to do and I need to help another teacher get their work ready for her students exams"

"If I find out you are lying to me, Hana," He said, "We are going to have some problems"

I scoffed "We already have problems, Jin. I need to go back to my class now"

"You know I am only doing this because I love you," He said.

"Funny way of showing it," I muttered, "I need to get back to class,"

"I love you, Hana"

I glared at him before going back into my classroom. I closed the door harder than I had intended and my students quickly looked back at their work before I headed back to my desk.

Taehyung leaned back in his seat, staring at me with his arms folded. It was obvious he wanted to ask me something but it probably wasn't the questing to ask in front of a bunch of 12-year-olds.

"Alright," I said, "Time's up. Hand the paper to the end of the table and I will hand them to others to mark. Taeyong, stop writing please"

I collected the paper and handed them out to others and Taehyung stood next to me in front of the board.

"Oh man," A student said, "I definitely got that question wrong,"

"Ok then," Taehyung said, "Who knows the answer to the first question? And if no one puts their hand up I will pick someone to answer"

The class then decided to throw the answers out and by the end of the lesson, they were loud but at least they were doing their work for a change. I had given up trying to teach them so I let them relax and leave early for their break.

"Hana," Taehyung said and I looked up at him "We need to talk,"

A/N: Sorry if it is a boring chapter. It's 2 am and I'm up once again because I can't sleep.

 It's 2 am and I'm up once again because I can't sleep

Don't forget to vote and comment through the story.

Much love hoes <3