EIGHTEEN

Hana

Taehyung was asleep next to me and I was awake, staring at his face.

It was weird.

4 years ago he made my heart flutter and I knew it was wrong. But now, I was afraid of my feelings. I didn't know why but he grew up well and even when I was sitting next to Jin, my thoughts were of Kim Taehyung.

It wasn't just because I had sex with him either. He made me feel real. I didn't know how to explain it but he just made me feel me. Don't get me wrong, I was happy with Jin and he did make me happy. Before he started being controlling and left bruises on me of course.

I had thought that Jin was what I was looking for but laying next to Taehyung made me think twice.

I couldn't go back to Jin but I was scared to leave him. If he could leave bruises all over my body then I feared that he could do worse. Jin was smart. He knew my weaknesses and he knew how to control me. There was no doubt that I was in an abusive relationship but I didn't know how to leave. I was scared that if I left him, then it would get worse.

I sighed and Taehyung sturred beside me. Yeontan perked up at his movement but he looked over at me, licking his lips. He got up from Taehyung's side and sat on my chest looking down at me. I couldn't help but smile and I scratched his head.

I took another glance at Taehyung and quietly got out of bed. I grabbed Taehyung's shirt and pulled it on over my head and didn't bother looking for my underwear because I was sure that he tossed it across the room into the pile of clothes still waiting to be put away.

Yeontan followed me into the living room after I closed the bedroom door shut and he jumped around my feet wanting to play. He rushed off and grabbed a toy and came back to me, dropping it onto my foot. I kicked it across the room and he chased after it.

I wandered into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the draining board and got myself a drink of water. I leaned against the work surface and Yeontan came back with the toy. I knelt down and he put his two front paws onto my thighs.

"You're very lucky," I said quietly, "You have an amazing owner who loves you,"

He tilted his head slightly and I sighed, scratching his head. I picked up the toy and his ears pricked up as I dangled it in front of his face. My hand shook and I bit into my lip trying not to cry but it was no use. The tears didn't want to listen to me and I was crying, sitting in Taehyung's small kitchen.

"I'm so weak," I cried and I hugged him to me "I can't leave someone because I'm so scared of them. I know that as soon as I go home, Jin will make sure that I don't leave,"

Yeontan licked the tears on my face and he snuggled into the hug. I did well to cry silently and I knew that at some point Taehyung would wake up. I just hoped he didn't wake to see me crying.

"I don't know what I can do," I whispered, "I thought I loved Jin but I don't. I'm more scared of him a-and I'm worried that he will h-hit me even more,"

Yeontan barked slightly and jumped away from me. He walked away and looked at me before rushing away. I covered my face as I cried and I did my best to stop myself from crying but it was no use. I was scared and I felt that I wasn't strong enough to leave Jin.

I was scared that Taehyung would lose his job because of me and I didn't want that to happen. He was a fantastic teacher and he was good with the students. If he left, then I would blame myself.

"Hana?"

I jumped at the voice and I looked up to see Yeontan sitting in front of me, Taehyung behind him.

"Is everything ok?" Taehyung asked and he lifted me to my feet "Yeontan woke me up. He even went as far as pulling my hair to make him follow him,"

"He's so cute," I cried and I stepped into Taehyung, holding him tight.

"Hana, what's wrong?" He asked softly.

"I'm just weak," I said, "I'm not strong enough to stand up to Jin and I'm not strong enough to leave him,"

"You aren't going to leave him?"

"I don't know what to do!" I cried, "I'm scared of him. I'm scared that if I leave him then things will just get worse"

Taehyung sighed and held me tightly "Go to the police. Tell them what he has been doing to you,"

"I can't," I said, "It will make things worse,"

"Hana, you can't go back to him," Taehyung said making me look at him "I won't let you go back to him,"

"Taehyung," I said as he put his hands on my cheeks. I placed my hands on his, and I closed my eyes "Jin has made it very clear that if I leave him then you will lose your job,"

"I can get another one,"

I shook my head "No. He will make sure that you are never able to teach again. I can't put you through that. You have tried so hard to get where you are now,"

"Then we will work something out," Taehyung said and I opened my eyes "Hana, to be honest, I became a teacher to impress you. I wanted you to be proud of me and fall for someone who wasn't a kid who caused trouble,"

"I am proud of you," I muttered, "But I can't be with you. You know that. Not when Jin is there,"

Taehyung smiled at me "Jin won't have control of you. You are your own person and as I said, I will happily lose my job if it means I get to beat the shit out of someone who bruised the woman I love,"

I felt my cheeks burn and my heart skipped a beat.

"We will work something out," Taehyung said, "Trust me. Ok?"

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment throughout the chapter hoes.

And love my other fanfictions.

Much love hoes <33