THIRTY-FIVE

Taehyung

How long were these god damn exams?

I had places to be and I needed to be with Hana to support her. Ok, so she had her friends but she needed me. But of course, I was the only teacher that could sit in with these kids doing their exam.

I kept looking at the clock and tapping my foot. I knew she'd be in the courtroom and she needed the extra support. I didn't want her to feel weak and drop all the charges against Jin. He needed to go down for what he did.

"Mr Kim," A teacher whispered next to me, "Stop clock watching. There are 3 minutes left so as soon as all papers are collected you can go,"

I nodded and started to chew on my finger watching the clock tick by slowly. Who knew that 3 minutes could be so fucking long?

I almost burst into laughter remembering the time Jimin got dumped because he didn't last longer than 3 minutes. But really, 3 minutes isn't bad.

I frowned. I wonder what Hana thought about it. I didn't do too bad but I never thought to ask how long she wanted to go for. Then again, it's not something you ask your girlfriend.

Hey babe, is 3 minutes too short in bed or do you like to go longer?

Was I a fucking idiot? Yes. Yes, I was but I still had to find out if I was any good. Shit. What if she faked her orgasms? Now that would be a problem.

Fuck. Now I was thinking about having sex with her so I could prove I was good at it. Shit. I really wasn't with it knowing where she was today.

There was a small bell that sounded and it made me leap out of my seat. The teacher lifted his eyebrow at me and got to his feet.

"Pens down no more writing. The exam is over," He said loudly, "Once we collect the papers, you will wait until your row is allowed to leave. No hanging about afterwards, you head straight out of the school,"

I collected the papers and handed them to the other teacher who sighed.

"Alright. Go to her,"

"Thanks," I said and I quickly made my way out of the room getting weird looks from the students but I didn't care. Hana needed me.

A few of the kids I taught were already outside and stopped me as I got to my car.

"Where are you heading to?" Felix asked.

"Shit," I said, "Look, I don't have time because I need to-"

"Get to Miss Yoon?" He asked, "We heard a few teachers talking earlier so we know what happened,"

"Can you tell her that we miss her?" Lucas said.

"Sure," I said with a smile, "She'd like to hear that,"

"I can't believe that Mr Kim got with her before me!" Jisung complained, "That's not fair. She didn't wait for me,"

"And if I hear you speak of our relationship, I will make sure that every lesson you have with me is an exam," I said getting in my car.

"I wish you all the happiness in the world!" He called through the car window.

I was lucky to find a parking space at the courts, and I jumped out of my car, running inside to look for her. I kept having to say sorry for bumping into people but when I saw Jimin, I ran over to him making him jump and almost drop his coffee.

"Where is she? Is she ok?"

"Take a breath," Jimin said, "Shit, did you run here?"

"No, I drove,"

"Then why are you so out of breath?"

"I'm worried and I ran here from the car," I said, "Look, where is Hana?"

"The jury has just got back and are giving the verdict. I think,"

"You think?" I frowned, "Why are you no in there?"

Jimin smiled sheepishly, "I got sent out for disturbing the court and threatening the defendant,"

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration, "Shit. Then I better not go in there,"

"Probably not a good idea," Jimin said dragging me to the side. We sat down and he elbowed me, "She was good. Really brave and answered the questions that were thrown at her,"

I sighed and rested my head on the wall behind me, "Did she cry?"

"Of course," Jimin said, "Shit, I saw Namjoon crying,"

I smiled slightly, "Namjoon and Hana were always fond of each other. They were good friends,"

"Taehyung, I need to tell you something," Jimin said and I looked at him, "I can't see jin going to jail for this,"

"What?"

Jimin sighed, "He had a strong case and for some reason, his lawyer said that Jin is a good man and would never hurt her. Even though the evidence points at him, he fought everything that was shown,"

"What about your statement?" I asked, "You stopped him from raping her!"

"Yeah and that was when I was kicked out," Jimin said, "I saw Jin smirk and I flipped. The guards in there had to drag me out. I knew I should have kept my cool but when I saw that bastard smirk, I remembered my teenage years and I wanted to rip his face off," He sighed and shook his head, "I just hope I didn't ruin the case for her,"

"I would have done the same," I said rubbing my face, "But I would have been quicker and got to him. You've got short legs so it's understandable,"

"Fuck you," Jimin said punching my arm, "Anyway, I will probably get a lecture from Hana and her friends. I fucked up, Tae. I really fucked up for her,"

We sat in silence for a while and a door opened and swarms of people came out. I went to look away but I saw Hana with her friends with her. Her eyes were swollen and bloodshot. I slowly got to my feet and her friends were talking to her and she was nodding.

"Hana," I said and she looked up, her bottom lip trembling. She let go of her friends and ran to me, crashing into me at a full run. I quickly caught my balance and hugged her tightly, burying my face into her neck, "I've got you, baby. I got you,"

She was crying and I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to hear bad news. My heart was racing as I was scared of the outcome of the case.

"I did it," She cried, "I stood up to him and it's over. It's all over,"

A/N: Aren't you lucky hoes today?

I updated this twice and probably again~ maybe.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird and loyal hoes <33