TWELVE

"We need to talk,"

I looked up at Taehyung and lifted my eyebrow "About what exactly?"

"I've decided that I won't give up on you," He said, "I don't like how that guy is treating you,"

I sighed "Taehyung, it's best you give up on me. Ok? It's better this way"

"Why? Because he has threatened my position here?"

My eyes widened slightly "What are you talking about?"

Taehyung shook his head "You must think I'm stupid, Hana. I'm not an idiot. You can't lie to me, I've already told you that. I know you better than you think I do,"

I looked away from him feeling my cheeks burn "I won't be the person to stop you from teaching. I don't-"

"Do you really think that he loves you?" Taehyung asked, "Do you really think that a man who left bruises on your wrist loves you?"

I didn't say anything.

"Hana, do you know how hard it is to let you go home to him?" He asked and sat down next to me "I'm trying my best not to knock that guy on his ass but if-"

A knock on the door cut his sentence short and Jimin poked his head in.

"Did I interrupt anything?"

"No," I said, "You can come in,"

"Ok, cool," He said skipping over to us "I have a favour to ask, you Miss Yoon,"

"Which is what?"

"Well," He grinned "We are having a reunion on Friday night and I was given the job to invite the teachers and that includes you"

"Do people still do that?" I asked, "Um. I'll let you know,"

"Well, I need to know now," He said, "Something about knowing numbers for the buffet and all that shit,"

I rubbed my eyes and sighed "What time and where is it?"

"Yes!" Jimin punched the air, "You will not regret this Miss Yoon. I can promise you that. Do you remember the hall next to our old school? It's there. Starts at 7 so you have enough time to get ready. The bar is free all night and there is a buffet. I'll let everyone know that our old hot teacher is coming"

"Any plus-ones?" Taehyung asked, not taking his eyes away from me.

"No," Jimin said, "I don't really want her boyfriend or our boss there anyway. Sorry, but I don't like him"

I managed a smile "I'm sure many feel that way,"

"Make sure you dress up because there's a dress code,"

I sighed "Great,"

That night, I got home later than I had expected. The teacher I was helping had a panic attack about the work and I had to try and calm her down. I even went as far as taking her home to her husband. He offered to drive me home for helping his wife out and I couldn't say no. It was late but I knew Jin would be standing by the window when the car pulled up.

"Where were you?" He asked when I stepped into the house "And who was that man?"

"I was helping Mrs Baek and I took her home. Her husband drove me home because it was late,"

"Then why didn't you contact me?"

I glared at him "Oh, I wonder why. Did you forget that you smashed my phone because I was messaging my best friend?"

"Don't give me attitude," Jin snapped "I was worried about you,"

"Don't touch me," I said pushing his hands away from me "Worry about yourself"

Jin grabbed hold of the top of my arm and slammed me against the wall, making me yelp in pain. I stared at him with wide eyes as he glared down at me.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again," He said quietly, "I am your boyfriend and you will respect me. Do you understand? Don't fuck with me, Hana,"

I nodded quickly and he pushed himself away from me. He smiled and brushed my hair from my face.

"You are so beautiful, Hana," He said kissing my forehead "Get changed. I'll cook you some dinner,"

Jin walked away and my body shook so much that I was worried that I wouldn't be able to stay on my feet. I forced my tears to stay away and I went upstairs into the spare room in search of my pyjamas. But the wardrobe was empty. 

I opened the drawers that I had filled with my things and found nothing.

"I moved everything back into our room," Jin said making me jump. I turned to face him and he just smiled at me "I've forgiven you for your tantrum so I think it's best if we share the room again. Don't you?"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"What are you talking about, baby?" He asked walking into the room still smiling at me "You are my girlfriend and its normal to share a room,"

"What if I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore?" I said as he stopped in front of me "What if I won't let you control me and what if-ugh!"

My cheek stung and my vision was blurred with my tears. I grabbed hold of my cheek and stared at him with wide eyes. I was speechless and I couldn't believe that he had just slapped me. I had never been slapped before and I never thought that my boyfriend could do it.

"You aren't dumping me!" He yelled "I won't let you leave me, Hana"

I screamed slightly as he grabbed hold of the top of my arms and shook me.

"Get off me!" I cried.

"You won't leave me, Hana," He said with wide eyes "We belong together"

"Get off me!" I yelled and I pushed him "Stay the fuck away from me, Jin,"

"I'm sorry!" He said pulling me into him. He dropped to his knees and rested his face against my stomach, crying "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you,"

My tears fell silently down my cheeks as he held on tightly, crying that he was sorry.

"I'm so sorry baby. I won't do it again," He cried "I'm sorry! I promise I didn't mean to do it and I didn't think. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't leave me. I promise I won't hurt you again"

A/N: Guess who is up at 1am~

Insomnia can suck a haters toe. I'm so done with not being able to sleep

 I'm so done with not being able to sleep

Also....I have published 2 books so far in paperback. They are different from the originals but please buy them >.<

They are on Lulu.com.

Check the link on my main page

LOVE YOU!!