TWENTY-SIX

Taehyung held onto me tightly as I heard Hoseok open the door. I heard Jin's voice and I could hear the venom as he spoke to my friend. They started to argue and Yoongi slammed his mug onto the kitchen counter.

"Someone go out there to stop him yelling at Hoseok," Yoongi said, "Because if I go out there, I am going to punch him in the face,"

"I'll go," Jungkook said, "He doesn't know who I am and I won't punch him...yet,"

"Hey!" Hoseok yelled, "You can't just walk into my house!"

"Too late,"

Jin stormed into the kitchen and his eyes narrowed when he saw Taehyung's arms around me and Yeontan barked at him. Jimin scooped the puppy into his arms as he carried on barking at Jin.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Jin asked, "I was so worried when I woke up and you were gone,"

"Were you?" Taehyung asked, "Or were you worried that she was going to tell everyone what you have been doing to her?"

"What are you talking about?" Jin asked, "Wait, you think those bruises are from me?"

"Don't try to deny it," Yoongi said, "The bruises she has on her ribs are fist shaped you stupid bastard,"

"Baby, have you been lying to your friends?" Jin said, "This is ridiculous. Hana, come on. Let's go home,"

"I'm not leaving with you," I whispered and he glared at me "I can't do it,"

"Hana," Jin said, trying to contain his anger "We are going home. So, let Taehyung go and we will talk about you cheating on me,"

"It's not cheating when she broke up with you," Jungkook said, "And that talk will involve you beating the shit out of her,"

"I've told you that-"

"You can try to bullshit me all you want," Jungkook snapped "But Miss is going through what I went through as a kid and I will make sure that she never steps foot in that house again,"

"You must be one of her ex-students," Jin said, "Did she sleep with you as well?"

"What if she did?" Jungkook said and my eyes went wide "It's got fuck all to do with you. You are her ex,"

"You-"

"Jin," Yoongi said stepping forward, "Leave. Now,"

Jin looked over at me "I'll see you at home baby,"

"No," I said.

"No?"

I got to my feet and winced as my ribcage creaked on me "I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore,"

"Don't apologise to him," Taehyung said.

"You need to back off," Jin said, "This is between Hana and me. Not an outsider like you,"

"I need to back off?" Taehyung scoffed "If you don't back off I am going to break your fucking nose,"

"I'll have you done for-ow!"

We all turned to Hoseok who had punched him square in the jaw and Yoongi rushed forward pulling him back.

"Baby, why did you do that?" Yoongi asked.

"Because he is an ass and he beat my best friend up. I'm not having him talk to her or her friends like that," He said shaking his fist, "That really hurt,"

Yoongi sighed "Because you don't know how to punch properly,"

"Jin," I said getting to my feet and I walked over to him. I undid the necklace that he had given me when we had first got together and I grabbed his hand, dropping into his palm "I can only take so much,"

"You can't just leave me,"

"I can," I said trying not to shake and tears dropped from my eyes as he glared at me "I'm scared of you,"

"Why?"

"Why do you think?" Jimin snapped "Look at her!"

Jin sighed "I'll take the necklace back but I will wait for you,"

"She's never going back to you," Taehyung said, "I won't let her be pushed around anymore. Especially by someone who claims to love her,"

"And you do?" Jin scoffed "You're just a kid. You don't know what love means,"

"Love means treating your girl with fucking respect and like a princess!" Taehyung yelled and it caught everyone off guard "Love isn't raising your hand to her! It isn't beating her black and blue when she breaks up with you!"

"Taehyung, it's fine," I said holding his hand.

"No it isn't!" Taehyung glared at Jin "You are a fucking disgrace and you don't have the right to call yourself a man. I've been in love with Hana since I was 18 years old and I'd never fucking think about smacking her around!"

"You should leave," Jimin said.

"I'll see you both at school," Jin smirked "We will see how your career goes from here,"

"Fire me. Like I give a shit?" Taehyung hissed "I'll be taking you to court for smacking Hana around. I've kept my mouth shut for as long as I can, but I can't do it anymore,"

Jin shook his head "Baby, can you believe this?"

"Don't call me that," I said quietly "I'm not your baby anymore. It's over,"

"You are picking me over him?"

"I'm not picking any one!" I exclaimed "I'm picking myself because my health matters more than anything or anyone else,"

Jin nodded "Fine. I'll see you all in court but let's see how the evidence holds up because you have no proof,"

"Her body is enough proof," Yoongi said "Don't skip town,"

Jin smirked at me before Yoongi led him out of his house. I looked down at my hands to see them shaking and I let out a nervous laugh.

"I did it. I stood up for myself," I said trying to stop my hands from shaking "Shit. It's going to get worse. Taehyung it's going to get worse!"

Taehyung grabbed my hands and lifted them to his face "It won't. I promise you. That man will no longer be able to hurt you,"

"But what is he-"

"If he goes near you again, then I'm going to forget that I'm a teacher and your friend is a cop," Jimin said "Jungkook and Taehyung will agree with me on that. Jin will get his ass kicked,"

I managed a smile but I began to cry "Oh god why am I crying? I'm such a loser,"

Taehyung smiled and kissed me, making my eyes go wide "Nah, you're not a wimp. You showed him you weren't going to be pushed around anymore,"

"I dare you to kiss her again in front of me," Yoongi said making him jump "I've still not accepted you fully,"

A/N: ignore any mistakes. I did this on the bus and I have someone behind me reading as I write.

Shall I push her through the door?

Yeah. She stopped reading 😏😏