FIVE

The room was deadly silent and Taeyong's eyes were wide, his mouth slightly parted. I could feel Taehyung and Jimin staring at me with the same expression but I ignored them, not taking my eyes from the student in front of me.

"Do I need a lawyer, Miss Yoon?" Taeyong finally spoke.

"I don't know, Mr Lee. Do you?" I asked.

"I didn't mean to set him on fire," He said, "I won't say sorry but yeah, I regret it. It was his own fault because he was chatting shit and I didn't like what he was saying"

"Which was?"

"This is bullshit!" Taeyong yelled, "Why am I the only one in trouble? Why isn't that dick head-"

"Please stop yelling at me," I said, "And sit down"

"You can't tell me what to do!"

I sighed "Taeyong. I'm only trying to understand what happened. So sit down,"

"If you don't, I will make you sit down," Taehyung said.

"You can't touch me. I'm a student and if you put your hands on me, you will lose your job. I will make you lose your job!" Taeyong carried on yelling.

"Alright," I said getting to my feet and I walked to the door, "I can see where my help as a teacher isn't needed. Sorry, Mr Lee. I did try my best to get the police away"

"Wait, wait, wait!" He said quickly "I tried to scare him because he was saying disgusting things about you!"

I paused at the door and turned to face him "What?"

"It was the guy in year 12. You know, the really tall one?" He said, "I heard him chatting about the shit he wanted to do with you and I didn't like it"

"Was it really necessary to set him on fire?"

Taeyong sighed "You don't get it. It's one thing to say you think your teacher is hot, but what he was saying was borderline obsessive and I'm pretty sure he was talking about cornering you in the class just so he could kiss you"

I quickly glanced at Taehyung who was looking anywhere than me "Thank you, Taeyong. I'll get Mr Kim to talk to you. You need to tell him everything and I will talk to the other kid"

"No!" He said jumping to his feet "His parents are on the school board and you could get fired for trying to sort this out"

"You have a crush on Miss Yoon," Jimin grinned and Taeyong went bright red "How cute"

"Get out," I said, "You as well Mr Kim,"

Both teachers got to their feet and left the room. Taehyung opened his mouth to say something, but I shot him a look and he left. I walked over to the chair and Taeyong folded his arms like the moody teenager he was.

"Taeyong, I can understand your anger but you didn't need to do that," I said, "I'm old and ugly enough to be able to keep a horny 17-year old away from me"

"But-"

"Thank you for the reaction, but it was a little over the top. You should have been the bigger person and ignored him," I said, "The headteacher doesn't want the police involved so they won't be involved. You just have to keep your head down and get on with your life. Remember you are the only one who can choose which path to walk and if you keep getting into trouble or trying to set people on fire, then you will get further away from the right path"

"I know but-"

"During your suspension, I want you to really think about what you did," I said and I smiled at him "And study because when you get back, you are going to have a physics test and it won't be an easy one"

Taeyong nodded "Thank's Miss Yoon,"

"No problem," I said standing up "I'm a teacher and even though you are a pain in the ass, you can go far in life if you just screw your head on straight"

"Do you think I could become a science teacher like you?" He said brightly.

"What?"

"Those teachers were your students, so give me a few years and I will be just like them and you could be my tutor!" He said, "Don't worry Miss Yoon. I will study hard and we will work together"

"I...right. Sure," I said, "Good luck...I suppose"

I quickly left the room and bumped into someone. They quickly caught me and I looked up to see Jin smiling at me.

"Taehyung and Jimin told me he cracked," Jin said, "I can't say I entirely agree to how it was done, but I will be calling the other kids parents. School board or not, I won't allow students to speak like that about teachers"

I sighed "I can handle a kid like that. I've had the practice"

"Yes, well you haven't been kissed by a horny teenager, have you?"

"Nope. Never," I lied, "I should get back to marking,"

"See you later," He said walking into the room I just left. 

I let out a big sigh and headed back to my office where piles of work were to be marked. I greeted a few students who were walking around and I went to the small staff room in the staff room to get a cup of tea before I went to my office.

I sat behind my desk and stared at the work. That meeting had gone better than expected but I didn't think Taeyong would want to become a teacher after that. He sort of reminded me of Taehyung but he hadn't hit that pervert stage...well at least I hoped he hadn't.

There was a knock on the door and I called them in. I held in a groan of annoyance when Taehyung walked in. He closed the door and sat on the chair in front of my desk.

"What can I help you with, Mr Kim?"

"Can you just call me Taehyung?"

"Ok. What can I help you with Taehyung?"

"I didn't realise a teacher could blackmail a student," He said with a small smile.

"They can't. But Taeyong isn't a bad kid. He is more misunderstood and in a way, I can understand why he reacted like that," I said and I lifted my eyebrow at him "If only he was around when you did that to me"

"Ouch, Miss Yoon," Taehyung said with a big grin "Although, seeing you hold that much power was really fucking hot. You kinda turned me on. The older you get, the more attractive you get. I wouldn't mind if you shouted at me"

I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks and he smiled wider "If you don't leave my office within the next 5 seconds, I will show you how much power I have when I have hydrochloric acid in my hands,"