THIRTY-THREE

Taehyung

I didn't want to wake her because she looked so cute asleep wearing my top, but my parents were on the way over and I didn't want her meeting them looking like she'd just been fucked. My parents thought I was still sleeping around and thought that Hana was just a passing fling. I did explain what had gone on and they felt bad for her, but they didn't want me to hurt her. Then, I told them that she used to teach me and they hung up on me. I got a message after saying they were on the way around. Probably thought she was in her late 50's.

I let out a sigh and shook Hana gently "Baby, you need to get up,"

"Mmm," She said, pulling the cover further up her body.

"You can sleep later," I smiled at her pout "So cute!"

"Let me sleep," She mumbled.

"My parents are on the way,"

Her eyes shot open "What?"

"Yeah, turns out they want to meet you after finding out you used to teach me,"

Hana groaned "Oh god. I can't meet them looking like this! I look a state,"

"Well, I think you look beautiful," I grinned, "But you should get dressed,"

Hana sighed and climbed out of bed. I sat on the bed watching her go through her clothes to find something suitable to wear to meet my parents. I rolled my eyes at how panicked she was.

"Just wear comfortable clothes," I said, "You don't need to impress them,"

"Easy for you to say," Hana said pulling on a pair of jeans, "They didn't like me the first time they met me, because I told them their son was disruptive, rude and never turned up for class,"

"Oh," I said, "I forgot they have met you but it will be fine. I promise you,"

"What if they still don't like me?" Hana asked.

"I like you, so what more do you want?" I grinned and pulled her into me. She straddled my lap and hugged me "If only we had some more time,"

"Behave," She muttered, "Your friends are next door,"

"Did that stop me last night?"

Hana kissed my neck "No, but it's stopping me knowing that your parents are on the way. So, can you not undo my trouser button please?"

I sighed and laid back "You owe me,"

"Do I fuck," Hana laughed, "Come on. You need to get your friends up. I'll make the tea,"

I could tell Hana was nervous because she was tapping her foot on the floor. My parents hadn't said much to her and I was trying to get them to talk but they didn't say anything. Yeontan was playing with Jimin and Jungkook was looking between my parents and Hana.

"Ok," I said, "You have to talk to her. Mum, you said I was happy I got a girlfriend but as soon as you found out that she was my old teacher you freaked out,"

Mum sighed "Honey, I'm worried that she is using you,"

"Excuse me?" Hana said, "What makes you think that?"

"I'm not saying that you are a bad person, but you have just broken up from a relationship and jumped onto the first person who helped you. I told you to be careful about this girl because all I have seen, is her causing you problems. That isn't love, that is just seeing someone as-"

"Get out," Taehyung said, and they looked at me "If you're just going to be rude, then you can get out,"

"It's fine," Hana said getting to her feet, "I'll be in the bedroom. Whether you believe it or not, I love Taehyung. I am not using him as a rebound. Yes, I have just come from an abusive relationship, but..." She sighed "Even before Jin hit me, I had feelings for Taehyung. They just grew stronger the more time I spent around him. But it's fine. You can think what you like of me because I'm past caring what people think or say about me,"

I watched as Hana walked out of the room and saw her swipe at her tears.

"Maybe we should go," Dad said.

"Yeah. You can go," I got to my feet "What is wrong with you? You suddenly want to be in my life and you disrespect my girlfriend. She's been through so much and you just want to doubt her feelings for me,"

"I didn't mean anything by it," Mum said, "I was just telling her how I felt. Am I not allowed to worry about my son?"

"You never cared before, so why now?" I said walking out of the room. Hana was sitting on the bed wiping her eyes "I'm sorry, baby,"

"Don't say sorry," She sniffed, "Your mum is entitled to her opinions whether they be wrong or right,"

I sat next to her and pulled her into my arms, kissing her head "Even so, she shouldn't have been like that,"

"I do love you," She whispered, "There's no doubt about it,"

"I know you do, and I love you as well," I smiled, "Just ignore her. As I said, it's not like I have a great relationship with them anyway,"

"I'm sorry if I caused you more problems with your parents," She said, "I knew you wanted to get closed to them,"

"What can you do?" I sighed.

"I understand what she said though," She said making me frown "A lot of people would see this as a rebound but I promise you, it isn't. It's so hard to explain but the more I spent time with you the more I-"

"It's alright," I said, making her look at me, "I believe you. I could tell you liked me cause I found you watching me during class and you always went red in the cheeks when I spoke or looked at you,"

"You are so full of yourself," Hana grinned and kissed me, "I think I owe you,"

"What do you mean?"

Hana kissed my nose "You will find out when we have the place to ourselves,"

I blinked a few times "I'll kick those bastards out now,"

A/N: Sorry for the shitty chapter, I'm not feeling great right now.

Don't forget to vote and comment 

Stay weird hoes <33