5

June 20th, 2005

120 miles south of Chicago, Illinois

3rd day of tour

Gerard shoves me down on the bunk, looking around for a moment before he swings the curtain around the mattress giving us privacy in case anyone would be stupid enough to walk in.

My breathing is fast and my heart unsteady as I lean up on my elbows and look into Gerard's eyes.

The glance he returns is intimidating with... kind of a gentle undertone, and it begins to ease some of my nerves as he forces me to lie back, my elbows at my sides.

"Relax, Sugar." He whispers, "Are you a virgin?"

I blush a dark red, again I'm really thankful that it's dark in here as I reply, "Y-Yeah... both ways."

Gerard swallows, "You're sure you want to do this?"

"Yes."

He smiles back at me, "I'll try not to let it hurt too much."

"Oh, okay." I whisper, my voice giving out halfway through because I'm so nervous.

He leans down, his lips just inches away from mine, leaving warm breaths on my lips, "Can I kiss you?"

"Jesus, Gerard," I pant desperately as I weave my fingers in his hair and drive his lips on mine. He kisses back deeply, placing my hands above my head and holding them there with one hand, while the other goes to unzip my jacket and pull it off quickly.

Neither of us say a word as I kiss down his neck and pull off his dark gray hoodie, throwing it to the floor with my jacket.

He tugs on the hem of my shirt wantingly as he goes back down for another kiss, nibbling and sucking down my neck.

"W-wait. I-I'm self conscious." I interrupt with a half-moan.

Gerard hums into my neck and trails his hands down my clothed chest to the button on my jeans, his lips still abusing my neck in ways I never thought could feel good but holy shit!

I let out a soft whimper when he pulls away, instead fumbling with my belt desperately because I can see that bulge in his jeans and it does not look comfortable.

"Condom?" I ask.

"I've got one." He winks. "I always have one on me."

I blush.

He finally slips my belt off and unrestrains my jeans, pulling them off and throwing them on our hoodies before he's licking me through my boxers and unzipping his own jeans with nimble fingers and fast breaths.

"Shit, Gee," I groan out, spreading my legs just slightly and bucking my hips up, desperate for... for... something.

He finishes with his jeans, slipping them off and adding them to the growing pile of clothes on the floor before he's finishing with his boxers and leaning over the bed to grab a condom from one of his pockets.

He sets it aside for a moment as he slips off my own underwear and gives me a few fingers.

I let a confused look cross my face, unsure of why the hell he's stuffing his fingers in my face but he replies with a, "Suck, I don't have lube."

My eyebrows raise at that to say, "Okay, then." Then, I wrap my around his fingers, bobbing and sucking desperately.

"Jesus, Patrick, slow down." He whispers with a grin.

"Well I'm sorry that my band members occupy this bus 24/7 and give me no time to myself. I just need to get off." I whisper.

"Well, I can help you with that." He says, poising his fingers at my entrance, "This is gonna feel kinda weird and it might hurt but just... try not to clench, I guess, and it'll get better."