11

July 10th, 2005

Portland, Oregon

22nd day of tour

Columbia Meadows

"You know, I'll tell you what usually happens in a concert." Gerard says, sounding half drunk, though, he probably is half drunk, "We show up and we get a bunch of stupid bras thrown at us and some panties, and it sucks. And y'know not that this is a problem cause usually, usually what happens is the girls are much louder than the boys."

I inhale deeply, biting my lip as I slowly unbutton my jeans.

"But that's not the case tonight because the boys are just as loud as the girls."

Fuck, Gerard. Fuck.

"We're gonna play a little game with you boys. We're gonna play a little game... Solo los muchachos. We want just the boys! Solo los muchachoes! To take your fucking shirt off."

I run my free hand down my shirt to join the other as I pull down my jeans and underwear just enough for my cock to pop out, hard and sleek.

"And you swing it over your motherfucking head." He shouts.

Why am I getting off to this? What life choices did I make to lead up to this?

"Take your shirts off boys! Uh, uh, uh..." he begins moaning into the mic, "here we go."

I wonder how weird Mikey feels right now.

With each following moan I make an upstroke, my balls jerking up and my head thrown back.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Each moan going up, each breath going down and I'm stimulated pretty damn well. Better than usual at least.

"One! Two! Three! Four!" He yells into the mic.

I buck my hips up quickly, squeezing my eyes shut and tugging one hand through my hair.

"In the middle of a gunfight,

In the center of a restaurant.

"They say," FUCK, "come with! Your! Arms! Raised! High!

Well they're never gonna get me

I'm like a bullet though a flock of doves

To wage this war against your faith in me

Your life will never be the same

On your mothers eyes say a prayer!

"C'mon you fuckers! Let's go right now! Right now!"

I thrust my hips up harder and moan out loudly, barely a whisper amongst the band onstage.

"Now! But I can't!

And I don't know!

How we're just two men as God had made us,

Well, I can't...well, I can!

Too much, too late, or just not enough of this

Pain in my heart for your dying wish,

I'll kiss your lips again."

I'm panting and moaning. A mess to just his voice and his false moans because I've heard him moan with so much more emotion than this.

"They all cheat at cards and the checkers are lost,

My cellmate's a killer, they make me do push-ups (in drag)

But nobody cares if you're losing yourself...am I losing myself?!

Well, I miss my mom,

Will they give me the chair,

Or lethal injection, or swing from a rope if you dare;

Ah, nobody knows...all the trouble I've seen!

"To your room...

What they ask of you

Will make you want to say, 'So long...'

Well, I don't remember,

Why remember...YOU?

Frank and Ray and I wouldn't be surprised if he has his hands down his pants right now.

"Come on boys, I want to see you actually fuck yourself! Take your fucking hand and put it down

your motherfucking pants!"

I feel myself close. So. Fucking. Close.

"Life is but a dream for the dead,

And well I, I won't go down by myself,

But I'll go down with my friends.

Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!

Uh! Uh! Uh!

UH! UH! YEAH!"

I stop, leaving my aching cock alone as I quickly recover and yank up my jeans, knowing Frank, Ray, Mikey, Gerard, and Bob will be back here soon.

As soon as my belt is back on, Mikey is coming backstage to case up his instrument and put it away. As soon as he sees me, he lowers his head, a soft blush of embarrassment crossing his cheeks at his brother's performance because he knows exactly what I'm going to do with the black haired boy soon.

I bite my lip as I try not to cringe from my tight jeans and watch as Gerard comes backstage, his hair sweaty and his eyes hungry with the slightest bit of a wobble in his step.

He smiles as soon as he sees me and grabs a water bottle from the cooler before he's approaching me and biting down on my lip clumsily.

"C'mon, Babe. Let's get outta here." He runs his fingers down my stomach discreetly and fingers my aching bulge then chuckles, "gonna fuck me up so good."