12

July 10th, 2005

Portland, Oregon

22nd day of tour

"Jesus, Patrick, how long have you been waiting?" Gerard asks as he pulls off my jacket and gently lets it fall to the floor.

"S-Since the start of the show." I reply, a strange taste fills my mouth with desire, "Fuck just... Gerard."

He yanks down my jeans desperately and kisses me, biting and sucking my lips.

"Were you touching yourself during the show?" He asks, "I could fucking hear you."

I moan out at that, my stomach tangling in a million knots and my breathing shaky as I pull down his jeans, completely gone with my eyes blown in lust.

"You were, Slut." He growls, "I bet you liked that. You liked hearing me get off onstage."

I don't know what it is, but something happens to me, and the next thing I know, I'm pinning and choking him against the bed and his eyes are wide at first in fear and then in pleasure.

"I'm not your fucking slut, Whore." I growl into his ear, "You know you were thinking of me onstage. I was the one you wanted to see shirtless. You are so fucking filthy, aren't you?"

I let go of his throat for just a moment to let him catch his breath and his breathing to return to normal, "Shit, Patrick."

I kiss down his neck, nibbling and sucking roughly before I'm pulling down his underwear and jerking him a few times roughly. Eventually I even bite down as hard I can into his neck.

"Patrick, Baby, please..." he whimpers.

"Fucking slut." I growl into his ear, "Gimme a condom. I know you have one on you."

He blushes, but then obediently pulls a condom from the pocket in his shirt.

I smirk as I rip it open and roll it over my cock, "Gonna fuck you so fucking hard, Slut."

He lets out a shuddery breath as I place my fingers in front of his face.

"I don't need prepping..." he whispers with a dark blush, "I... uh... already..."

I frown and run his entrance to find a...

Is that a...

Oh shit.

I grin as I pull the plug out and watch him wince and whine at the emptiness.

"And you call me a slut." I comment.

"Shut up." He whispers as I rim his wide entrance with a couple fingers.

I finally spit into my hand and lube up my length, moaning at just the touch because Gerard and I got held up earlier when Pete congratulated Gerard on his performance and said I did well on my band's performance. I thanked him and we left.

I line myself up and inch by inch begin to slide myself into him.

He immediately wraps his legs around my waist and pulls me closer, groaning in pain and pleasure as I try to go slow.

"Just..." he shakily sighs, "Shove it in me."

"W-What?"

"Shove. It. In. Me. I can take it please just. Fuck me please." He whimpers out, grinding up against me.

"Are you sure?"

"Patrick please."

I blush but don't hesitate to shove myself in him, he screams out in agony and ecstasy, yelling out a stream of, fuck's and shit's.

I open my mouth, worried but he only crashes my lips together with his and begins grinding down on me, whimpering for me to move.

So I do, I start off with a fast pace. Our skin slaps together, my hands go to his wrists to pin them above his head, his moans immediately fill the room while I grunt above him, softly.

"Fuck, Patrick." He whimpers.

I don't reply, instead try to angle it a little different searching for his prostate. It doesn't take long before he lets out a yelp and begs for more, at which I agree and slam right into the bundle of nerves.

"Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, feels so fucking good, please..." he whimpers, arching his back and moaning louder afterwards.

I take one hand and weave it through his hair, tugging harshly as I continue to ram into him. He yelps out and whispers out a groan of, "Touch me, p-please, c-close."

I bite my lip, but quickly reply, knowing I'm just about on the edge right now and begin to jerk him off in fast strokes.

I lean my head against his jaw and begin kissing softly, wanting to keep this moment for just a moment longer. Just... please.

He kisses my lips but it's... different. There's just something there. Like a spark, but not. I don't know how to describe it and I kinda want more.

But he's already coming against his stomach and I'm coming soon after as he clenches around me.

Gerard kisses me gently as our hearts return to normal and we just gaze at each other for a moment.

"I have to go." He whispers.

"Why?" I ask, a hint of desperation in my voice.

He bites his lip, "I just have to go."

I sigh softly, disappointed, "Oh, okay."

"I'll see you next time?"

"There will be a next time?"

"Oh yeah." He grins at me. I smile softly as he cleans he cum from his chest and gets dressed again, "See you soon, dude."

"You, too." I reply and with that he's off the Fall Out Boy tour bus and me...? Well, I'm breaking down soon after. With a broken heart and a stressed mind, and I kind of just want to die because of all these forbidden emotions and all I can think about is the fact that I want to be with Gerard.
And I want him to feel the same way about me.