16

July 23rd, 2005

Chicago, Illinois

35th day of tour

I press Gerard against the bed, my lips biting and sucking his while his hands travel through my hair and he spreads his legs for me to position myself between. We'd spent all day out in the city, I showed him all the shops I'd visited as a kid and, though it didn't rain, he enjoyed it. It was nice especially this late at night. The concert ended at 9.

"I wanna," kiss, "I wanna try something." I say to him before I'm kissing down his neck and pulling off his shirt.

"What's that?" He asks.

I grin up at him as I let his shirt fall to the floor and get started on his jeans.

"I wanna eat you out." I reply. I swear I can see his length harden at just the sound of the suggestion and he bites his lip, tearing at the skin.

"I'll do the same to you." He says, "If you want..."

I grin before I'm yanking down his jeans and asking him to get on his hands and knees, he complies.

"Do you even know how to eat someone out?" Gerard asks, teasingly.

"I can learn." I reply.

He laughs, "Mkay..." he pauses, "I have an idea for next time."

"Next time?"

"Oh fuck yea." He replies.

I pull down his boxers with a grin and my breathing hitches as I realize exactly what I just agreed to. I'm blushing to myself as I hesitate on whether or not I'm really gonna do this. I finally swallow and put my hands on his cheeks, making him flinch but soon after calm down.

Another minute or so of hesitation because this is fucking disgusting.

"Hey, if you don't wanna do this, you don't have to..." Gerard says gently, sincerely.

"N-No, it's fine just... kinda weird." I reply before I finally just shut my eyes and lick. He jumps under me.

I open my eyes again, lowering them to see what I'm doing as I begin licking and sucking around his entrance and finally, finally enter my tongue.

And yeah. It tastes like shit but... whatever. I just... try not to think about it.

I delve my tongue as far in as possible and begin sucking softly, a moan immediately leaving Gerard's throat.

"F-Fuck." He gasps, trying not to grind back on my face

I smile gently, kinda proud, kinda ashamed, but... y'know. Whatever.

I pull out for a moment and spit into the trash can beside the bed making Gerard blush slightly and bury his head in the pillow before I'm entering a finger and my tongue beside it, searching his walls for his prostate.

It doesn't take long before he's screaming into the pillow and grinding back on my face, losing basically all control as I rake against his prostate and suck.

His hand goes to his leaking cock as he desperately jerks himself off but I quickly slap it away and jerk him off myself, still fingering him roughly and licking across his entrance.

"G-Gonna cum, just... ah... I'm close so fucking close... I-I... ah!" He comes hard onto the bunk, my hand still bouncing up and down on his length and my finger still up his ass.

He's panting as his muscles unclench and I pull out my finger with a whimper coming from his throat. I lean over the bed, spitting into the trash again and trying to clean my mouth from the taste with some water as well.

"Sorry..." he blushes, turning over, "You really didn't have to do that..."

I shrug, "You gotta eat me out and it's not like I've ever had an enema before."

He blushes even more as he swallows and begins unbuckling my belt.

"Let's get on that, then."