7

June 27th, 200

516 miles east of Las Cruces, New Mexico

10th day of tour

"You okay with just having a blowjob?" Gerard asks me as he presses me against the My Chemical Romance Tour bus.

"Y-Yeah," I reply.

"I gotta make it quick," he explains as he drops to his knees and unbuckles my very wet belt. The rain has passed for the most part but I'm still drenched and cold, we'd sat under that tree for a while, watching the sun set and the lighting in the distance and hearing the thunder and the rain. It was nice, but now we're back and we're both kind of buzzing with semi-hard cocks and abused lips.

"I've never had a blowjob before." I comment.

"You've never done a lot of things before." Gerard replies, "Blowjobs are nice. Like... I dunno. A lot less work."

He pulls down my underwear and looks around warily before he's going down on me and I have to slap my hand over my mouth to hold back a moan.

He bobs his head up and down on my length, making me go weak at the knees and my hands grip the side of the bus harshly while the other stays over my mouth.

His hands go to my hips and soon after my ass where he circles my entrance with his thumb.

"Shit, Gerard." I choke out as my tip hits the back of his throat, my skin breaking into a fever.

It feels nice. Like... better than nice. Amazing.

He pulls off for a moment to kiss and suck around my thighs, leaving bruises and marks wherever he can. I pull my hand from my mouth, trusting myself enough not to moan and instead letting out a shaky breath when he sucks on a finger for a moment.

Neither of us say a word as he circles my rim with his finger and wraps his mouth back around my length, using his other hand to pump what he can't fit because for crying out loud, I don't know who could fit 10 inches in their mouth.

I mean-

He begins inserting his finger into me, slowly as I unclench anything that is clenched and try to relax against the bus.

It doesn't help that we're right at the edge of all the buses so if even one person decided to come back here, they'd find this scene and take off running.

This is risky.

Gerard begins pumping his finger in and out of me making my back arch and a long, low groan to erupt from my throat.

"Shhh," Gerard giggles, "You're so looouuud."

"I can't help it." I whisper back as I rut my hips against his face, "You're amazing with your mouth."

He pulls off of me and sucks hard on my tip, swirling his tongue and making a yelp leave my mouth.

The finger inside me goes a little deeper and curls against my stomach, looking for-

"Gerard!" I yell out before I'm slapping my hand over my mouth, my eyes wide.

"Shut up!" He hisses before he's bobbing on me again and playing with my balls, paying attention to the underside and tip especially as he tries to speed up my orgasm but I've always been sort of slow with this kind of stuff.

My pants are getting faster as I feel it coming, growing tension, a clench here here a twitch there, my legs trembling. Gerard's getting impatient, raking against my prostate and getting messier with the blowjob, allowing my tip to hit the back of his throat over and over again.

"Fuck, I'm gonna..." I moan out.

He jacks me off quickly, messily while I release into his mouth with a trembly moan and weak knees. My muscles clench, my eyes roll back, and my body shuts down.

He takes it all, still jerking through the orgasm until I've stopped and I'm left a shaky, hot mess against the bus.

He pulls off of me and swallows my cum, humming like it tastes like sugar and begins to clean me up, pulling up my underwear and jeans and hands me my belt to rematch around my waist.

"You swallowed." I comment.

"Spitters are quitters." He replies.

"Do you want me to... uh..." I trail off, knowing what he means.

He shakes his head, "Next time. It's cold as fuck out here."

"So there will be a next time?"

"Of course."