17

July 23rd/24th, 2005

68 miles outside of Chicago, Illinois

35th/36th day of tour

Gerard stays on the Fall Out Boy bus for the night, but Pete stays with the My Chemical Romance bus to sleep with Mikey.

We kind of just wanted to talk for a bit while the bus continued down the road. So, there we were, in my bed with our hands to ourselves as we turned on our sides and talked quietly, careful not to wake Joe or Andy.

"So how was Chicago?" I ask softly, the gentle rocking of the bus, soothing all my tension and letting me focus on the man laying beside me.

"It was good," he replies, "beautiful."

I smile, "Good."

He smiles back at me through the dark, then kisses me, his cigarette lips lingering on mine and soon after leaving.

I bite my lip and pull him close, "Why do you always kiss me?"

He smiles, "Because I like to, why? Do you want me to stop?"

I shake my head. Maybe a little too quickly, but it gets the message across and he immediately kisses me again, rolling us over so he's straddling me, his boxers pressing against mine and his hands trailing down my shirt.

"Can I take this off?" He asks, fingering the hem of the shirt.

I bite my lip but nod, siting up to let him slide it off easily and let it fall to the floor. I want to cover myself so he can't see but I resist the urge and watch him soak in my stomach and chest.

"You're fucking hot, Patrick." He whispers.

I blush, "Th-Thanks, I guess."

He grins and kisses me again, trailing his lips down my neck to my chest where he looks up, right into my eyes and licks one of my nipples making a gasp leave my mouth and my hands to immediately move his face from my chest.

"That's fucking gross, Gee." I growl.

"You liked it," he replies with a grin.

I blush harder because, yeah, I kinda did...

He giggles, "You did! You kinky bastard!"

I hold my finger to his lips, laughing, "Shut up."

He grins, "Okay, so, have you ever like... masturbated for anyone?"

His lip is bitten as my stomach drops and the suggestion sets in.

"M-Masturbated...?" I whimper.

He smiles at me, letting his fingers trail down my chest, "Mhmm..."

My breathing hitches as he pulls on the waistband of my boxers and lets it snap back on my skin, a whimper leaving my throat.

"Would you do that for me, Sugar? Jerk off for me to see? Like a little slut?"

I blush a dark red, "B-But Joe and Andy..."

He chuckles, "They're busy with each other in the back of the bus, nobody can hear you but the bus driver now. Keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you."

I roll my eyes at the song reference but finish it, "Can I lay in your bed all day ? I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake."

"The hand behind this pen relieves a failure every day." He begins pulling down my boxers and places my hand around my cock, pushing my hand up and down on the length, now swelling red with blood.

"Touch yourself for me." He whispers into my ear, "Nice and slow, Baby, take your time."

"I-" I start but he cuts me off with a kiss and pulls back to watch.

Oh Jesus. What have I gotten myself into?

He bites his lip as I hesitate on whether or not to really do this, then just let my shame fade and begin jerking myself off in slow motions just like he asked.

His eyes stay on me the whole time, his fingers grilling the sheets and his boner getting more and more obvious through his underwear as he palms himself gently.

I shut my eyes and take a deep breath as I try to forget the fact that he's watching me masturbate and focus more on the pleasure going through my fucking dick.

Gerard moans out softly, rocking back and forth and basically grinding into the bed as he watches me.

I feel a burst of confidence flow though me and I immediately open my eyes again, looking down at him through lidded eyes as I move one hand to tug at my hair and the other to jerk myself off a little faster, Gerard eating it all up with wide, hungry eyes.

"Touch yourself." I find myself asking and his eyes immediately widen, his hands going to his boxers and pulling them off in or swift movement.

I sit up to give him a little more room but he immediately pulls me closer and kisses me hard as his hand pulls mine to his length and his hand goes to mine.

I jerk him off in fast, sloppy strokes while his are slower and much neater, focusing right where he knows I need it.

He pulls away for a second to breathe, instead resting his forehead against mine and panting out my name in soft, desperate breaths.

"Faster, please, god I'm close." Gerard whispers, "Please, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, you feel so feel, just, ugh!"

I kiss him again, weaving one hand through his hair to tug lightly while my hips buck up in his hand, desperately.

He slides his tongue down my jaw and whispers out a soft but demanding, "Come." In my ear.

My mouth opens as I come hard into his hand and the sight must have sent him over the edge because he, too, is coming hard into my hand soon after.

I slow my pace on his cock and I'm unsure of what to do with the cum at first but then I remember.

Spitters are quitters.

And his cum doesn't taste all that bad so I go ahead and drink it, licking the salty taste from my fingers soon after and pulling up my boxers.

Gerard grins at me as he pulls me close and we cuddle for a while, eventually falling asleep without a word...

Other than a small comment from Gerard.

"Next time, I'm topping."