19

July 27th, 2005

200 miles southwest of Quebec, Canada

39th day of tour

Gerard's back hits the mattress roughly as I yank down his jeans and boxers and soon after my own, not even bothering with my shirt as I lube up my fingers quickly and spread his legs before I'm thrusting one finger inside him roughly.

He was touching and kissing Frank and onstage in Buffalo, and I'm not the happiest about that. As soon as he was offstage, I gave him a boner and dragged him to the bus.

And, yeah, this isn't the kind of things friends do because he's not really mine, but it's an okay excuse for rough sex.

He immediately goes all submissive as he's on the bed, whimpering and whining and trying to cover himself and goddamn if that's not the biggest turn on, I don't know what is.

"Fucking Slut," I whisper in his ear as I twist the finger inside him, roughly, and add another.

"Fuck, 'Trick, please-" Gerard begs, his voice strained as I add another finger.

"This is what you fucking get for kissing him, touching him. Would you rather be fucked by him? Is that it?" I slam three fingers in him, making him yelp in pain and pleasure, "Would you rather his cock up your ass, pounding you? Or me?"

"P-Patrick, ugh..." he moans out whorishly, brain dead as I pull out my fingers and grab a condom from the pocket of his shirt, rolling it on my hard length and then lathering myself in lube.

"Gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a fucking week." I growl into his ear, knowing how turned on he gets by dirty talk.

He arches his back off the bunk and whimpers louder as I line myself up and begin to slide in, stopping every once in a while to run circles into his hips and let him adjust to my size.

He takes deep breaths, his hands clenching in the sheets as I bottom out and wait for his okay.

He opens his eyes, shifts a bit, then nods to me.

I grin as soon as his head bobs and pull almost all the way out so just my head is inside him, then slam all the way back in, right against his prostate. He screams out and covers his mouth but I immediately pull his hands to pin against the bed and slam back in again. Each thrust hitting his prostate. I'm desperate to hear his screams.

He throws his head back and grinds down on me but I hold down his stomach to stop him, making a whine leave his throat.

"P-Patrick..." he whimpers, "P-Please..."

I kiss his lips deeply as I continue to slam into him, each thrust making the mattress squeak and I can tell he's in pure bliss.

"You fucking love it, don't you?" I ask, "You love the way I fuck you."

He moans out at my words, grasping desperately as my voice deepens, "You're close aren't you? It's coming up fast. How long do you think you can hold?

"I could give you a better fuck than anyone you've ever met. Better than Frank."

His breathing gets faster and faster at my words, and I have a feeling he'll come untouched as sweat rolls down his forehead and he clenches his teeth.

"You're going to hold it for me." I whisper, "You are going to hold back until I tell you you can come, do you understand?"

I don't know where this is all coming from, I'm guessing that it's the submissive look on his face. It might be the pleasure. It might be my dominance. I don't know. It's kinky, but it's fucking hot.

"M-More..." Gerard whispers, begging.

I slam into him as hard as I can, another scream leaving his throat.

"How close are you?" I ask him.

"I'm trying to hold off, Bastard." He hisses through clenched teeth.

I grin at him, "And you're gonna hold it for a little while longer."

He squeezes his eyes shut as I continue to thrust in him, my hand going to his cock and beginning to jerk him off.

"D-Don't-" he chokes out.

"You will fucking hold it you little slut." I growl as I go slow, "You're doing fine."

He lets out a shuddery breath, tears gathering at his eyes as he holds it in as well as he can, legs shaking.

I slowly sped up my pace in my thrusts and my hand, knowing he can't last and finally, finally give him mercy.

"Come."

He comes with an earsplitting scream, his hips snapping up and his cock twitching in my hand as the white substance sticks to his shirt and his muscles clench. It's a beautiful sight, and I find myself doing the same moments later.

We ride out the high just before I collapse on him giving out small twitches here and there and the only sound is our fast breaths.

Gerard grins up at me, "Thank you."

"Mhmm... I'm goin' to sleep now." I smile back.

"Mkay, g'night."

"Night."

I love you.