Ch. 13 500 Years of Solitude

HOME
[5×11]

AFTER DAVINA'S DEATH, THE ORIGINALS AGREED WITH ME ABOUT NEEDING AWAY FROM NEW ORLEANS. Me and the younger two of the three Mikaelson siblings decided to head to Mystic Falls, while Elijah stayed in New Orleans to make sure chaos didn't erupt while we were gone. I needed a weekend with my family, and Klaus and Rebekah both wanted to see Katherine Pierce on her death bed. Honestly, I didn't mind seeing it either.

Klaus and Rebekah ran off as soon as I got to the door of the Salvatore Boarding House. I walked through the doors, holding Lilly's hand.

"Hello?" I yelled into the house when I saw no one there.

My mom came down the stairs. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Decided to visit. Things in New Orleans are a little messed up at the moment. We needed out of the city," I told her.

"Well, I'm glad your back," she told me.

"Me too," I said. "So where is everyone?"

"Damon is upstairs with Katherine. Bonnie, Jeremy and Caroline all just went to find Matt. And Elena and Stefan had something to deal with," she told me.

"Wait, what happened to Matt?" I asked.

"Katherine's daughter buried him alive," my mom told me.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I think a vampire, witch and vampire hunter can find one human," she told me.

"Okay, I'll text Rebekah and send her to find him," I told her.

"You brought the Mikaelsons?" she asked, looking a little bit nervous about the idea.

"Klaus won't let me out of his sight," I said.

My mom sighed. "Alright, just try to keep them from killing anyone," she said.

"I'll try," I promised.

|

I was sitting on the couch talking to everyone now. Jeremy and Bonnie had came back, along with Stefan and Elena. Rebekah had found Matt and brought him back to the house, before stealing my child away. She wanted to go shopping while we were closer to New York and she decided that she was getting Lilly some clothes while she was at it. Klaus had texted, saying he would be back soon.

The Salvatores were outside talking and Elena was upstairs with Katherine, leaving me, Jeremy, Bonnie, and Matt in the living room when Caroline walked in.

"Hey, Care, where you been?" Matt wondered.

"In the woods, I got lost," Caroline said, but I knew she was lying. I didn't push it.

I waved and she ran over to me to hug me. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Needed a break from my life," I told her.